PT Aurora brightness in keychain light?

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not that the Aurora is big, but I'm looking for a pocketable keychain type light. I just got an Aurora (love it BTW, highly reccomended) and was wondering if there was a Arc AAA sized pocket light with the brightness of the high mode of the Aurora. It's high mode is perfect for a lot of the work I do, I just don't need a headlamp all the time. I'm looking for something I can attach to my key ring and not be too big in my pocket. Not too expensive either, under $30 maybe?

I have a Photon Pump by Tek Torches on my keychain now and athough the Photon Pump (because of the reflector I think) is brighter than my Photon II and my Arc AAA (which I lost a while back
frown.gif
) it's just too dim for most of the tasks I need it for, but it's probably the biggest light I can accept for my keychain. The reason I want it on my keychain ( besides the EDC factor) is that I don't want another light on my belt. I have a holster that carries a Juice S2 and an E2, although I can probably squeese a thin penlight in there also.

While I am asking questions. How does the Aurora high mode compare to an Arc LS, or other LS lights? Beamshot comparisons?

I saw the Aluminum & Titanium 3-LED Keychain Light from a link on another post. Anyone have this?

I read these forums every day so I doubt there is anything I missed that would fit the bill, but you guys surprise me all the time sooooo...
smile.gif

**edit** WOW!! thanks for the old smilies back!!

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm... The Streamlight Batonlite looks good. Can anyone tell me if the Batonlite compares to the high mode on the Aurora? Also, any size comparison pics with the Batonlite and an E2?