where to buy "that best" arc aaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangee

Newly Enlightened
i have searched everywhere to purchase an arc aaa limited edition light but cant find a site. oh wait must be that "limited edition" reason. you kind folks here @ candlepower forums have me hooked on the led technology. so far a inretech adapter is on the way, surefire soon, and that pesky arc if you can help. jeez i have been using led's for years in other projects, but that was old technology. now i see the light!

dangee

Newly Enlightened
it appears it is quite a bit brighter than the standard and thats what im looking for. and she sure is hard to find

Zephyr

Enlightened
I'm really impress with the LE too. I started out with just the standard ARC AAA 3.1 and ended up buying an LE. I would prefer the 3.1 for value but you certainly can't go wrong with the LE. I do notice that my LE to be a bit brighter than my standard. I particulary like the LE's because of the case color (natural grey) and the hard to find SB1 LED. Nevertheless, standard or LE, they are both awesome lights. It's kinda hard to look for the LEs for now, but I'm sure they will be out soon. I bought my standards and LE ARCs at TTS.

ZEPH

Status
Not open for further replies.