Sure do miss you guys.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
I have not been able to post very much lately but I want everyone to know that I miss my interaction with you. I miss my time here. I have read a lot of forums and this is the one that feels more like a family. It still amazes me how well the CPF family treats one another and welcomes everyone and anyone into our community.
I am sorry that I have not been around much lately but I do check in nearly everyday. CPF is still the best forum on the net.
I would like to thank everyone for your support in the past and also for all the prayers and well wishes I received.
Keep on treating each other like family and dont ever change. Keep treating each other with respect and most of all keep this forum just the way it is.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Raggie,
I am mostly back because of you. I keep checking in to see how you are doing. After seeing you go through so much and to bounce back time after time has given me inspiration. And there is nothing that is going to keep me from showing my support for you. I may not be posting very much but I am always keeping up with you and you are always in my prayers.

I hope everyone else is well and if I have missed something that someone is going through or an important announcement like a birth or something I apologize.

And Chuck I have not forgot you either. I know you have been going through some very rough times. How are you? Are you any better?

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
IlluminatingBikr said:
It's very nice to hear from you, LifeNRA. I hope all is well for you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you and well everything is not perfect but it could always be worse /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good luck NRA and I hope your recovery continues. I'm glad my problems, last year, were only monetary and not health related. So often health is not for sale.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Thanks everyone! I hope 2005 is good to all of you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LightChucker

Enlightened
Thanks for asking...

In spite of my wishes at the time (first of September), I survived a terrible kidney stone surgery. My bladder backed up from blood clots, and they screwed up inserting the foley.

They are threatening to outsource my job to India. I am too old for that to happen.

On the bright side, I have aquired a genuine, artificial eye. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

It's great to hear from you! Hang in there for us.

Chuck

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Chuck,
Man I wish I could wave a magic wand and make all your problems go away. You are one tough dude though I will give you that. Just make sure that "genuine, artificial eye" doesnt make you look like this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/duh2.gif. Sorry just had to put a joke in there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Thanks again to everyone for your support. I continue to have kidney stones, 2 or 3 a month now. Doctors still cannot find out why. Usually I can pass them but as soon as I pass one there is another one right behind it. Pain is my constant companion.
Oh yeah, I lost my job in September so there went my health insurance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif. No pain pills left so I just have to grin and bear it. Thus the reason I do not post very much anymore.
The last 3 days have been pretty good though. Not as much pain since I passed my last stone Friday night. I hope I stay this way for at least a little while. Felt good to spend quality time with the wife and kids. I taught my 6 year old how to ride his bike without training wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif.
And............My wife thinks she is pregnant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif. So I must have felt pretty good sometime in the last couple of months /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif.
Now I know what people are thinking, "why even risk having more children while you are broke and in such poor health." Well my wife and I have been married 15 years and we decided when we got married to let God have his way in our lives and that included children. I have 2 boys and my youngest son is 2 years old and after his birth the Doctor said my wife could not have anymore children anyway. Well she may just prove him wrong. Trust me we were not expecting this at all.
Just pray that God will have his way in our lives and if that includes another child then so be it.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chuck and NRA, I have so much respect for you and others who fight back with humor. I'm not sure I'd be so mature if I had to endure as much as you gentlemen. Thank you for setting such a positive example in the face pain and uncertainty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Jayflash,
That was very nice of you to say. It means a great deal to me it really does.
Humor is just my way of making a bad situation better. My family on my Moms side are all like that. I have never been to a funeral home or funeral on that side of the family where it did not turn into laughter. I can always find something to be thankful for no matter how bad my situation gets. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations NRA on the new upcoming member.
Hope you get your situation resolved soon.
I know what it is like to have constant pain in that vacinity. Went through it for over a year and a half. Did all of the pain management and such. It only lasted for about 8 hours. The only thing that lasted any longer was acupuncture, which lasted for a day or so. I Then ended up having a nerve obliteration to control the pain.
My wife also got pregnant during this time of almost constant pain.
Anyway good luck hope to see you back up and running soon.

mut