Kl1 verses M6 LED ( Shots please??)

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the kl1 last generation coming to my house right now. My brother... on the other hand... just recieved the M6 LED. It has a nic beam and ok throw. Is there anyway I could see pictures comparing these two?

-tom

scudinc

Enlightened
If you're getting it in a few days, why don't you just do a real-world comparison rather than forcing someone to go to the trouble of taking and posting beamshots?

Topper

Flashaholic*
Hi cornkid, it never hurts to ask. I can not help with this one just wanted to say Happy Birthday!!!
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Yes, please no forcing. Must be against CPF rules too. LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

Bill

Size15's

Flashaholic
Perhaps Tom wanted to get an idea of whether the KL1 and PM6-LED he's soon to compare were typical? Beamshots could help he get an idea of what to expect.

You never know, some people may actually enjoy taking and posting beamshots - helping out other members and all.

From this thread other members could decided whether they need to get either the KL1 or Pelican (or both!)

Respectfully,

Al

rastaman

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
GarageBoy said:
Look at the lux numbers, I think the KL1 will out throw it with a tinier hot spot

[/ QUOTE ]

the hotspot of the KL1 is only tinf if shined on white wall at small distance, a longer distance, the visible hotspot of the Kl1 is maybe 2 times bigger then that of the Peli M6 LED. The KL1 hotspot (at long distance) is also 2 visibly brighter.

The Peli M6 LEd is a good thrower with good sidespill, and the KL1 is a very good thrower but with really tiny sidespill.