[Present] What is the BEST Present you received ..

SureF1reFan

Newly Enlightened
Fun one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Now we all get to see who has the most generous? ah...Understanding significant other?
Best gift from Friend / "other" / Not from your friend in the MIRROR! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received a Inova T3 and some batteries(Thanks Battery Station!!) from my wife for Christmas. She also gave me a cool little LED light, that has a crank handle. You crank it for a minute, get an hour of light.
I think there already may be a post on this subject, try a search. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Blades

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: [Present] What is the BEST Present you receive

Well, I got a Mr.Bulk VIP from KSBman. Amondotech.com gave me 12 CR123 abtteries to go with it and a nice battery case.

Just so you aren't jealous...

The best gift I got from my wife was a Dilbert desk calendar. The other gifts she gave me were candy.

Any way, I am very happy for what I did get. Life is good.

vtunderground

Enlightened

My girlfriend gave me a Surefire E2E for Christmas (and a DVD player /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif )

KSBman gave me a FireFly, and Amondotech gave me batteries to feed it.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic

One of the best Christmas gifts I got was when I was little. I received a blacklight fluorescent discovery kit which included a handful of flourescent materials including rocks, paper, inks, etc and my very first black light. The lamp was an old G-E AR-1 argon bulb with an integral silver reflector. It emitted a weak but nifty-looking purple glow across the two large half-moon-shaped electrodes. Fairly dim by today's standards but a lot of fun and it led me to an interest in all things ultraviolet, including a fluorescent mineral collecting hobby.

Along more human lines, my best presents have been my family and my S.O.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast

A #1 Dad coffee mug & blue LED light up pen from my daughter. I use the mug almost every day.

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well that one's hard to beat.

I was awfully tickled when my girlfriend (now wife) gave me my purple Silver Bullet 2 yo-yo serial numbered with my favorite number.

UK Owl

Enlightened

Not a flashlight, but definitely one I got this year...

A PAINTBALL GUN !

I am not 'into' paintball games, and have never even shot one before, but believe me these things can be serious fun!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

Back in the early- or mid-1970s, I got an Eveready Big Jim lantern for Christmas. I somehow managed to lose it about ten years later, and have not yet been able to find another one. :/

bigjim1.jpg

This picture of one was just beating around on my HD.
The big battery is just 6 volts. I remember using PolaPulse batteries from discarded instant film packs to power this light; it sure looked funny without that big battery on it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif