Happy Happy Joy Joy!

sniper

Enlightened
This is a bit belated, due to some glitches with my login (THANK YOU, Sasha!) She is not just a computer, is she? But thanks for the welcome,and advice. My kids got me a Streamlight 3C Twin Task for Christmas-- they were back ordered, so it was a day or two belated, but WOW! As a result, I just had to pick up a 3D Mag that I found on sale for $14.68, with the idea of modding it. I put a Xenon bulb in as a start--does that count?

Anyhow, looking around at lights, I have found a lot of intersting stuff. A DORCY 1 Watt Luxeon 3D cell that looks like a twin brother of the Elektrolumens Blaster, and Winchester is carrying a new (to me, anyway) line of flashlights, including a "tactical", and a couple of led lights. Then I saw the Streamlight small Twin task light, and THEN! the Pelican M6. I think I am in LOVE! Not to mention the TacStar M3, and the Cabela's 2X123 light. Best thing is, my stash will cover another light or three. Soooo many lights, so little time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Welcome sniper!

Sasha is not a computer! Click "Click Here" at the top of this page, buy a calender to help support CPF, and you will have a picture of her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Larry