• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired === Mod-A-Mag CoreSwap Program ===

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
=== TurnKey Packages ===
#1TK FlexMag-V (120+ lm) - Digitally controlled with 8-level of brightness, 2-115hrs.
nFlex 1000mA & LuxV VY0U & WH/SL 8AA-2D battery adapter & cutdown reflector ($150)
#2TK FatMag-V (150+ lm) - Optimized for maximum brightness 90+ minutes runtime
Fatman 1000mA & LuxV VY0U & 2x EL 3AA-D battery adapters & dummy AA & cutdown reflector ($140)
#3TK DownMag-V (120+ lm) - Downboy 1000mA & LuxV VY0U & 2x EL 3AA-D battery adapters & cutdown reflector ($140)
* all TK are Mag2D host, and discount not applicable. These units are ready to run, only batteries are required.

=== Mod-A-Mag CoreSwap Program ===
This program is designed to help new modders. You just order the modified switch (core), reflector assembly and the mounted Luxeon package to assemble your own SN2|FatMag|FlexMag|DownMag or anything else you could think of. All core and luxeon package are interchangeable for future upgrade.

=== Core Packages ===
#1C Space Needle II - classic but extremely bright ($15)
#2C FlexMag - nFlex, digitally controlled with 7 levels of brightness (converter spec)($55)
#3C FatMag - Fatman, solid & efficient boost converter converter spec ($45)
#4C DownMag - Downboy, one of the smallest LuxV buck converter ($45)
#5C Dummy AA battery ($3)
* All core package includes modded switch & cutdown reflector per converter.

=== Mounted Luxeon Packages ===
#1L LuxV VW0T ($60)
#2L LuxV VY0U ($50)
#3L LuxV ???? ($40)
#4L LuxIII TWAK/TW0K/TX1J ($40)
#5L LuxIII T??? ($37)
#6L LuxIII ???? ($35)
* All Luxeons are mounted on Hotlip/Osink, wired, and glow powder ring applied.

=== Shipping and Delivery ===
All pricing includes S/H for US
International S/H please add $6
Custom order please allow 5 add'l days for completion

=== Payment / Return / Buy Back ===
30 days return guarantee, no questions asked.
Buy Back $$$ = 50% + 30% * (100 - #weeks since purchased date)
Cash PayPal: modamag_std[at]yahoo.com
Credit Card PayPal (add 4%): modamag_cc[at]yahoo.com

=== Notes ===
Core deposit: $15 required, which will be refunded after I received your core.
5% discount for all order over $100
5% profit goes to CPF

=== Sample CC-PayPal ===
*Subject: Mod-A-Mag CoreSwap
*Notes:
CPF Handle: modamag
Order List:
1x nFlex core ($55)
1x Downboy core ($45)
2x LuxV VY0@ ($50)

Sub Total = $110
Total Cost = $150 - 5% discount + 4% PP-Fee + $15 core deposit = $163.50
$15 will be returned after you return your core.

coreswap050bk.jpg

Photo "touched" by robk

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jonathan,

For those of us that are dumber than a bag full of hammers when it comes to LED mods, could you explain each of the core packages and the difference between them (i.e when you might be interested in one instead of the others).

Are there any of the core packages that will hold a constant voltage as the batteries wear down - buck or boost doesn't matter. What is the amp rating on the core assemblies, including connector wires and connectors themselves. I'm always on the lookout for another possible hot wire modding opportunity.

knifebright

Enlightened
Hey jonathan
how come you are running a dummy cell with the downboy 1amp set up???? Jim the downboy will buck the voltage down and hold you at 1amp for the life of the batteries until voltage goes below luxeon forward voltage.
jimmy

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jimmy,

That sounds like constant current, not constant voltage. Remember, I'm looking at it from the hot wire side of the fence. I need constant voltage, the current will take care of itself as long as the hardware/electronics can handle it.

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jimmy (knifebright), good catch. No dummy with Downboy. Just checking if you read my entire novel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JimH, these packages are not intended for the "hotwire" community. But, there will be something coming soon in the GB section /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jimmy (knifebright), good catch. No dummy with Downboy. Just checking if you read my entire novel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JimH, these packages are not intended for the "hotwire" community, it's targeted specifically toward the LED community. But, there will be something coming soon in the GB section /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another group buy coming? uh-oh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nice packages.

Shane

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
modamag said:
JimH, these packages are not intended for the "hotwire" community, it's targeted specifically toward the LED community. But, there will be something coming soon in the GB section /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm looking forward to, but I may have to have fivemega transfer funds from the direct deposit account I set up for him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I notice you offer turnkeys with dummy AA cells, have any pics of these? I might be interested in 1 or 3 if i can buy some to go with my Cutdown Mag i ordered from you

Shane

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
JimH, keep the direct deposit to FM account, and set up a new one from your second job to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Shane, you should have ordered from the GB. It would have been cheaper "hint" "hint" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
So what pictures do you want the FlexMag | FatMag | DownMag?

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just want a pic of the AA dummy cells. Thats all i need. I can build my own mag mods /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I did with my space needle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And i did order from the GB, one cut down 1D pewter Mag /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shane

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shane, you can check the homemade ones here or the shop fabricated ones found in my sig /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

turbodog

Flashaholic
As per our PM correspondence:

2d copper
no ucl
glow powder
lux v, no upgrade
.5a nflex
$150

get movin' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

XFlash

Enlightened
Received my FlexMag-LUXIII the other day and can't stop using it what a great light. Has the 8 levels of brightness real similiar operation to the Lionheart, except bigger.
Has tight spot for longer throw. The LUXV FlexMag throws much wider beam, I guess thats why I bought one of them too.
Worksmanship is great, Modamag does a thing I like he sends a preview of you TK light with Beamshots before he ships it.
Great Job.
Below is pic of TK FlexMag-LUXIII, next to Lionheart, which is kinda like a small brother to it, with the splash blue TK FlexMag-LUXV laying down.
BB.jpg