A serious spot light

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beamshots! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif Now I know what to do when those on coming cars won't lower thier high beams. I can't wait to bring this to the next CPf get together. Now thats a flashlight. And portable too.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm waiting for the pocket version to come out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmmmm....Anyone got $12,500 (at least) layin' around? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Honestly though, where would/could you use that thing!?!?!?

lotsalumens

Enlightened
Surprisingly those turn up on ebay relatively frequently. There was one a few months ago for the bargain price of $7,500.

dg

Newly Enlightened
How many CR123's does it take? Or is there a Pila rechargeable option?

S4MadMan

Enlightened
Dang...I'm seriously thinking about buying it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

peakbeam1

Newly Enlightened
I have a few surplus army tank searchlights you could have cheap. I think I still have 10 or so. As I remember they are 1.2kw xenon arc lights motorized shutters and filters.

larryk

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
peakbeam1 said:
I have a few surplus army tank searchlights you could have cheap. I think I still have 10 or so. As I remember they are 1.2kw xenon arc lights motorized shutters and filters.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are they a flood or spot searchlight ? Have any photos ?
Larry.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I might be in for one as well. Ya know, if i bought that 800mcp light id HAVE to make myself a titanium Bat-signal thing to go on it. It would be a moral imperative /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shane

L

LITEmania

TM-116X plus 42mm Mirror Lens MOD.

Picture by SiamLight !

WebColumn_22_2~_2.jpg

WebColumn_22_6~_6.jpg

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Tank spotlight for cheap you say......how cheap do you mean?

PICTURES!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

peakbeam1

Newly Enlightened
I have to check the wharehouse to see how many left. Had 40 left in summer 04, but not all in working condition. They do require a large power supply. You can adjust beam width and they have a motorized shutter system to black out light without turning it off. Have uv and amber(fog) filters built in. Very large heavy cool stuff. Have not done any pizza cook time testing but could be arranged. I'll be back with pricing and avail later. Last year we sold a few for around 1,000 usd.