• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Peak LED Solutions

meeshu

Enlightened
Top Secret! So secret even I don't know where I am
I recently ordered some Shasta flashlights thru' Peak, and at the time of the order, they were in stock. On checking my order status, it indicates that my order is on hold (for some reason)!?

Also, I am having difficulty in getting on to Peak's website. Their website is EXTREMELY slow in loading. Other websites seem to be fine.

Does anyone know if Peak is OK? Are they still in business? Are they extremely busy? Or what?

For now, I'm holding off on sending an email to Peak in case they're extremely busy (and I might not get an immediate response).

Thanks.

redcar

Enlightened
I just ordered a Kilimanjaro and a McKinley last week. It's supposed to be here tomorrow. Tracking shows it left there this past Tuesday. Fingers crossed...

meeshu

Enlightened
Thanks for your comments folks!

I just checked Peaks' website again, and this time the site loads as normal! Presumably their server was either very busy or "misbehaving" when I tried earlier.

From your comments, it seems that they may be very busy fulfilling orders, but, perhaps, giving priority to backorders and domestic orders over international orders?

DallasA

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
meeshu said:
I recently ordered some Shasta flashlights thru' Peak, and at the time of the order, they were in stock. On checking my order status, it indicates that my order is on hold (for some reason)!?

Also, I am having difficulty in getting on to Peak's website. Their website is EXTREMELY slow in loading. Other websites seem to be fine.

Does anyone know if Peak is OK? Are they still in business? Are they extremely busy? Or what?

For now, I'm holding off on sending an email to Peak in case they're extremely busy (and I might not get an immediate response).

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Peter, Your Order should be shipping out in the AM. All items are in break down and takes 24-72 hours to process.

Have a Great Night!

MJ

meeshu

Enlightened
MJ, many thanks for your message and your valuable time!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm looking forward to playing with . . err, cough, cough, . .USING your flashlights!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

redcar

Enlightened
Got my lights! 123A, 7 led RGB for the wife and a AA, 5 led, snow hi power for me. Nice looking lights. Love that jet black color. That RGB is kind of hard to look away from. Kind of like a little light show in the palm of your hand. Some change faster than others and they get out of sync fairly quickly and its fun to just sit there and watch patterns emerge. Yep, CPF'er AND easily entertained.

Latest posts