no snow for me

raggie33

*the raggedier*
man i had all my lights ready to go.i dont think i ever gota play with em in the snow.man now they changed forcast no snow is even comeing.i did email the weather staion and complain /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifi bet the lionheart would look cool shineing threw now.fog is cool i already done that though.still had fun playing with em tonight. something about shineing em up in the trees that always brings a smile to my face.

MrMom

Enlightened
Raggie I have lots of extra for you. So in the true CPF spirit YOU may remove as much as you want from my driveway. Now for the best part...no paypal needed!!!

Brrrrr it's 6F. and falling - I can't wait to warm up at the shot show.

MrMom

Enlightened
Raggie if you can get to the SHOT show you will be able to split my room at the Stardust at no cost.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
MrMom said:
Raggie if you can get to the SHOT show you will be able to split my room at the Stardust at no cost.

[/ QUOTE ]wow very kind of ya but this year i cant make it.. but i hope to see lots a pics.would be so awesume to meet the cpfers.

Penguin

Enlightened
Raggie, dont feel sad, we've never had snow in SoCal... ever... but with an hour's drive you can go skiing in some nice powder /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Duncan

Newly Enlightened
That's too bad...they've had to cancel some classes twice this week here at Acadia University (that's west Nova Scotia) because of snow. Monday was 39cm, Thursday we were forcasted for 15cm although I think we only got about 7-10 here. The snows just about the right consistency for making good snowballs though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif