Just received my new Leadlight...

timpetti

Newly Enlightened
I just got my new leadlight in the mail and all I can say is, "HOLY SCHNIKES BATMAN!!!" THis thing is BRIGHT!!! I shone it on a building about 100yds away and could still see the dot. In a dark room the beam is highly visible. I popped the button off to see if it had been tweaked at all, cause the ones I have seen here in San Antonio in the stroes that carry them are not that bright. When I removed the button, the hole for the "pot mod" was already there. I am aassuming that the mod was already done, since the hole is already there and the laser is DAYUM BRIGHT. My question is this, if the "pot mod" was done, it won't hurt the diode at all will it? I know the lifespan of these is supposed to be about 4000 hours and I don't want the lifespan to be shortened. I ran it for a minute straight and it did not get warm to the touch at all. Anyway, I'll post some pics later after I get done playing. Thanks for info on who to buy from. WHich by the way, I bought from BERTZTOYZ. THanks again.

Tim

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got mine from him too being my first I have no reference but it is bright. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Pajamas

Newly Enlightened
Yeah...I emailed him earlier and he said he's not carrying lasers anymore cause of all the reports with people directing them at airplanes....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/awman.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

LaserMod

Enlightened
Hmmm, to my knowledge the hole will be there so that AtlasNova can adjust to a true 5mw...you may get more out of it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif