Screening test before Flashaholic annoymous

Matsan

Newly Enlightened
How many "yes" do you have? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1.You cant help reach flashlight even though it is not getting dark before evening. ___yes/no

2.You can't help going out buy batteries even though in the middle of night,when you notice batteries are out of stock. ___yes/no

3.Have you played flashlight(s)before noon? ___yes/no

4.Your flashlight/modding has create problems between your wife,family or other relatives. ___yes/no

5.Can't sleep well unless toucing flashlight before go to bed. ___yes/no

6. Have you ever awakened the morning after some taking beam shot before and found that you could not remember a part of the evening? ___yes/no

7.Has your wife, husband (or other family members) ever gone to anyone for help about your lighting? ___yes/no

8.Have you ever call to anyone for help about your modding? ___yes/no

9.You can't help worrying strongly when you can find no flashlight around you. ___yes/no

10.Have you ever been arrested for flashlight, modding flashlight, or going thouh the tooll gate in airport with flashlight? IF YES, How many times?

Will try this?/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif
I ? I decline ,of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. Yes
2. No, because I have enough rechargables, chargers, and a full stash of 40 CR123s and dozens of AAs in case things get rough around here
3. No because I avoid waking up before noon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
4. No because nobody knows about it!
5. DEFINITELY yes. In fact, the light is the last thing I extinguish before I turn in. Forget bedside lamps. Modded Mags are much better. (My Mag will take on a table lamp any day.)
6. No, though I have gotten drunk while carrying lights
7. No, because they take advantage of it and go to me "HEY! Gimme a light!"
8. Certainly.. much of what I do would not be possible without the excellent folks on CPF who have taken the time out to help me
9. Yes, obviously. I can leave the house without my house keys, but leaving the house without the U2 is UNTHINKABLE
10. Not yet only because I haven't flown in a long time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Which ones were 'no' and what were your reasons for answering yes? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I said no to 6 and 10 but I don't have time to answer now. I gotta go to school tomarrow. The stupid snow should have came later. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif

Deanster

Enlightened
Much easier test: just wave a Mag Solitare in front of the test subject, and exclaim with excitement "Look at my super-bright high-tech light!!!!"

If the subject explains why the tester is sorely mistaken for at least 20 minutes (without repeating themself) they are a flashaholic.