Bored on a Sunday night

*Retired*
Well, waiting for parts/tools for various projects, what does a fella do?

thorch1.jpg

thorch2.jpg

thorch3.jpg

thorch4.jpg

thorch5.jpg

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's 14 of them right?

Reminds me of the searchlights on top of Luxor.

I'd be careful playing with 140,000,000 Candlepowers though. You may find a row of cars or people comming towards your area in search of the grand opening of a movie theater!

*Retired*
All but two are thors, there were sixteen spotlights total, two were hidden in the closeup by the THORs. I gave away a number of them for christmas presents, so I didn't have that many left.

You should have seen the "beam" when you walked away from the house! Makes one's house look tiny.

I can't wait to double the output of them all.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow... Very Cool!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you like Thors???

LOL......WOW. That is crazy. NASA isn't gonna be happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Um.... Jarhead did you see the geeks thread in the Cafe??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
LOL, damn Jar, we better find you another project to work on,
seems you are getting way too bored, and well, I think the Thors are getting to you man. lol

Nice shots!

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Jar - I just feel half as crazy now. I only have eight Thors, but they're all waiting for boost upgrades. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TheQase

Newly Enlightened
First pilots were complaining about lasers...

Now we will see you on CNN for shining ALL OF THAT in the air. Haha.
--CNN--
"The suspect appearantly had been using a 10 million candlepower searchlight available to all consumers at any club or sporting goods store. Airline pilots reported the mysterious beam shining from a residential area,the local FBI dispatched a helicopter to fly over and investigate, and upon flying into the massive beam it imediately burst into flames. Authorities are still searching for the suspect."

Latest posts