A**hat robs donut shop with laser pointer

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Re: A**hat robs doughnut shop with laser pointer

What an assh*t. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif :toliet: :horse_kicks_poo-poo: :toliet: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Enigmahack

Newly Enlightened
Uh. Uh huh huh... Hey Beavis... This SUCKS...

[/Butthead]

That's retarded... I'm sorry.
Just simply amazing.

DaFiend

Enlightened
<font color="red">Even more inappropriate content here. Aiming 190mW lasers at others is never a joke on this forum. Never. Consider this a warning.
bernhard </font>

Kiessling

Flashaholic
<font color="red">Some pretty inappropriate content here. I edited out the worst of it and will close this thread upon further degeneration.
DaFiend, this is your warning.
bernhard </font>

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
This can only make it worse for serious laser enthusiasts, both amateur and professional, as it's going to heighten the laser paranoia as well as give idiot crooks stupid ideas.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
It is really unfortunate that this interesting hobby takes such a nasty turn ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif ... and with the undevided attention of the public and law-makers it will be more and more difficult to pursue this hobby.

We need to steer a clear course here and I'd advice the same for you all privately with your toys ...

bernhard