Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Peak LED Solutions Q&A - Part 2

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator Roy's Avatar

Default Peak LED Solutions Q&A - Part 2

The origional thread can be found at: Peak LED Solutions Q&A

Flashaholic*

Default Re: Peak LED Solutions Q&A - Part 2

Hi Guys:

Sorry for the delay in getting to the reply and what a great idea on the new thread. Thanks Roy.

On the issue of international orders. I completely understand how you guys feel and I really wish this was not needed.

To the question on the CPF members that are international with the CPF coupon. I am personally going to take this on my self. I will personally handle those request. So please send me an email at MJ@peakledsolutions.net when you are ready and need help. You will still go through the event with Peak, but I will personally take on the responsibility to make sure it gets to you.

A lot is going on and I have been very busy with Peak and some of my own personal projects. So when I get so more info to post I will.

I noticed a few people have been send me PM. I like to just recap that to get a hold of me faster it is best to email me.

I think that covers for now. I will review the post and see if I missed any question later tonight.

As always, Have a Great Week!

MJ

We love ya, MJ. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

DallasA, I sent you an e-mail regarding a warranty return which needs to be given some attention. Thank you very much.

Flashaholic*

Thanks for the update, MJ...
    It is good to see Peak is still checking the boards during the "Fortune" craziness.

Flashaholic*

[ QUOTE ]
    NoShadow said:
    DallasA, I sent you an e-mail regarding a warranty return which needs to be given some attention. Thank you very much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did recive it. Thank you for bring it to my attention. Email has been sent and I am on top of it. Will get back to you ASAP!

MJ

[ QUOTE ]
    DallasA said:

I did recive it. Thank you for bring it to my attention. Email has been sent and I am on top of it. Will get back to you ASAP!

MJ

[/ QUOTE ]

I have received your reply and have responded to it. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

[ QUOTE ]
    DallasA said:
    Hi Guys:

To the question on the CPF members that are international with the CPF coupon. I am personally going to take this on my self. I will personally handle those request. So please send me an email at MJ@peakledsolutions.net when you are ready and need help. You will still go through the event with Peak, but I will personally take on the responsibility to make sure it gets to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Outstanding as expected! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif[/img]

Chrisse

MJ,
    Email sent regarding status of the group buy order with my friends here in my country using the CPF coupon.

Anyone have any info. on the "coming soon" 1w, 3w, and 5w Peaks? Dimensions? Battery type? Output? Price? Release date?

Thanks.

Flashaholic*

I think I heard 6 months a year ago. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Did I miss something? Weren't the Arc style bodies supposed to be available months ago? Nothing has changed on the website, no word about all the new things that seemed real close. What's going on at Peak?????

Flashaholic*

[ QUOTE ]
    davidra said:
    ..... What's going on at Peak?????

[/ QUOTE ]

What's going on? My guess is that a small, NEW, company is working VERY HARD on all of the INNUMEROUS tasks required to launch an entire new line of products - while maintaining quality production and distribution of the exixting (and also relatively new) product line.

Patience fellas - these folks are doing what it takes to do things right.

Maybe...but given the fact that they decreased the size of their line by about 200% over Christmas, you'd think they would have had something out by now, or at least have communicated a bit more.

Flashaholic*

I would say they got swamped by being featured in Money magazine and getting hammered by demand at the Christmas season. It makes sense to take care of the customers you have now by not pushing out new products before the demanded products have shipped.

Another thing to remember is they must get the Luxeon lights perfect, first shot out the door. After the Arc4 feasco, it is best to test, test and test again before releasing a flagship product.

Flashaholic

Default Peak LED Solutions Website!??

What's up with Peaks website ? It's been like this for nearly a day now!?

Clicking on their Matterhorn line of lights just brings up single LED models only! No more three LED versions!?
    Clicking on their Kilimanjaro line brings up a blank page!?
    Clicking on either of their McKinley line of lights brings up an error message "The requested URL http:// was not found on this server" !?
    And their Shasta line of lights also brings up single LED models only! No more three LED versions!?

Website screwed up? Updating their product line?

Default Re: Peak LED Solutions Website!??

Alot of there products are not listed now. No AA or 123 lights at all!

Something is definitely very strange here.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

My guess is that there makin' room for the luxeon styles by eliminating the multi-5mms.

Flashaholic

I think this new posting will answer all your questions - http://www.peakledsolutions.net/pdf/PressRelease.pdf.

It's dated 02-24-05

Flashaholic*

Good Evening Everyone:

First I would like to thank all of you for your long time patience in relation to current and future products from Peak LED Solutions.

Below you will find a link to a Press Release to explain one of the many things I have been working on, and why you do not see different products on our site anymore.

I ASK THAT WE DO NOT GO FURTHER THEN THE PRESS RELEASE! I know you are all inelegant to understand my request.

I do apologize but there are something’s I am not at liberty to discuss at certain points, and something’s I am not at liberty to discuss period.

I will make this one comment only. I like to thank everyone involved for their assistance and this is good thing in everyway.

As for the future items from Peak LED Solutions as soon as I know you will know. Sorry but every time it looks one way there is that one more thing that has finally drove me from going crazy to saying just another day. ( Smile ) I will keep pushing as always though.

As to the other projects I am working on. I will let you guys know as soon as I am at liberty and able to discuss them.

Please let us keep this part of the history books of Peak LED Solutions in the history and move into the future. ( Smile )

Have a Great Night as always!

MJ
    Peak LED Solutions Press Release

. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

What does this mean? Is Peak out of business?

Scott

Flashaholic*

Wow. (I sure hope that M*g is not behind this!)

I do not think that Peak is out of business - just that they have hit a "significant" bump in the road.

Hang in there MJ!

I am sure Peak will have newer better lights soon [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Am still waiting for news on my lights I ordered though.

Flashaholic

I have some Peak lights on order also. We'll see what happens (soon).

I don't think Peak is going out of business. At least not yet! My understanding is that there are some other light models due for release in the near future.

Wow is right!

I too, am waiting on an order. I am more concerned about the continuation of Peak's business. Having spoken with some of the people behind Peak in the past, I have faith they will survive. We will have to sit tight and see what developes.........Man, it's tough to keep quite regarding the litigation news, but I respect MJ's request.

Mark

Flashaholic

MJ,
    Good luck with whatever is happening with Peak.

[ QUOTE ]
    "... our litigation with a long time manufacturer of multiple LED Flashlights."

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, maybe Inova? Who else is a long time manufacturer of multiple LED lights? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

You know what? I'm really getting sick of this crap. As soon as we find out who is behind this I say boycott their products. I am totally sick of the stupid lawsuits in the flashlight biz. I really like the Peak products and I'm lucky enough to have just gotten a AAA ultra power which is a fantastic little light. It saddens me that these will no longer be available and I sincerely hope Peak can overcome this.