• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Peak LED Solutions Q&A - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasA

Enlightened
Hi Guys:

Sorry for the delay in getting to the reply and what a great idea on the new thread. Thanks Roy.

On the issue of international orders. I completely understand how you guys feel and I really wish this was not needed.

To the question on the CPF members that are international with the CPF coupon. I am personally going to take this on my self. I will personally handle those request. So please send me an email at [email protected] when you are ready and need help. You will still go through the event with Peak, but I will personally take on the responsibility to make sure it gets to you.

A lot is going on and I have been very busy with Peak and some of my own personal projects. So when I get so more info to post I will.

I noticed a few people have been send me PM. I like to just recap that to get a hold of me faster it is best to email me.

I think that covers for now. I will review the post and see if I missed any question later tonight.

As always, Have a Great Week!

MJ

NoShadow

Enlightened
Re: Peak LED Solutions Q&A - Part 2

DallasA, I sent you an e-mail regarding a warranty return which needs to be given some attention. Thank you very much.

DallasA

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
NoShadow said:
DallasA, I sent you an e-mail regarding a warranty return which needs to be given some attention. Thank you very much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did recive it. Thank you for bring it to my attention. Email has been sent and I am on top of it. Will get back to you ASAP!

MJ

NoShadow

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
DallasA said:

I did recive it. Thank you for bring it to my attention. Email has been sent and I am on top of it. Will get back to you ASAP!

MJ

[/ QUOTE ]

I have received your reply and have responded to it. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

chrisse242

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
DallasA said:
Hi Guys:

To the question on the CPF members that are international with the CPF coupon. I am personally going to take this on my self. I will personally handle those request. So please send me an email at [email protected] when you are ready and need help. You will still go through the event with Peak, but I will personally take on the responsibility to make sure it gets to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Outstanding as expected! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Chrisse

nexro

Enlightened
MJ,
Email sent regarding status of the group buy order with my friends here in my country using the CPF coupon.

davidra

Enlightened
Did I miss something? Weren't the Arc style bodies supposed to be available months ago? Nothing has changed on the website, no word about all the new things that seemed real close. What's going on at Peak?????

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
davidra said:
..... What's going on at Peak?????

[/ QUOTE ]

What's going on? My guess is that a small, NEW, company is working VERY HARD on all of the INNUMEROUS tasks required to launch an entire new line of products - while maintaining quality production and distribution of the exixting (and also relatively new) product line.

Patience fellas - these folks are doing what it takes to do things right.

davidra

Enlightened
Maybe...but given the fact that they decreased the size of their line by about 200% over Christmas, you'd think they would have had something out by now, or at least have communicated a bit more.

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would say they got swamped by being featured in Money magazine and getting hammered by demand at the Christmas season. It makes sense to take care of the customers you have now by not pushing out new products before the demanded products have shipped.

Another thing to remember is they must get the Luxeon lights perfect, first shot out the door. After the Arc4 feasco, it is best to test, test and test again before releasing a flagship product.

meeshu

Enlightened
Top Secret! So secret even I don't know where I am
Peak LED Solutions Website!??

What's up with Peaks website ? It's been like this for nearly a day now!?

Clicking on their Matterhorn line of lights just brings up single LED models only! No more three LED versions!?
Clicking on their Kilimanjaro line brings up a blank page!?
Clicking on either of their McKinley line of lights brings up an error message "The requested URL http:// was not found on this server" !?
And their Shasta line of lights also brings up single LED models only! No more three LED versions!?

Website screwed up? Updating their product line?

sbebenelli

Enlightened
Re: Peak LED Solutions Website!??

Alot of there products are not listed now. No AA or 123 lights at all!

Brad01

Newly Enlightened
My guess is that there makin' room for the luxeon styles by eliminating the multi-5mms.

Status
Not open for further replies.