What's up with Wickedlasers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuestionDUDE

Newly Enlightened
What\'s up with Wickedlasers ?

I returned my wicked extreme, and sent chris 2 pm's after i sent out the laser.he didn't reply (and he used to reply to me all the time), and he deleted my question on his forum.
i wonder what chris is doing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: What\'s up with Wickedlasers ?

i sent him a paypal for a pair of goggles and asked him for confirmation. 2 days ago. have not heard from him. not sure if he received my $ or my pm. not sure if he is evasive, busy or incognito. i hope its because its chinese new year. incidently, the year of the rooster is not a good year. already a bad omen.

You sent me a money request form for the refund correct? your email is sidewayssally something right? It was refunded last night via paypal. I got your payment for the goggles, sene, they will ship out in a few days. You should see it next week. Sorry for the delay in responses, the Chinese New Year's is a huge deal here!!

knifebright

Enlightened

Well while your at it... Any idea when my ultra is shipping out?? it was a replacement for a misfuntioning advanced with a cash differnce we spoke about.
jimmy

Kiessling

Flashaholic

This forum isn't about private transactions or Jeers'n'Cheers.
You might want to resolve that matter privately or start a post in the appropriate forum.
Closed.
bernhard

Status
Not open for further replies.