New Laser shop ?

Arni

Newly Enlightened
Does somebody know this company ?
AixiZ Service
They have cheap Lasers. I want to buy the 100 mWatt red Lasermodul for 100,-$, but the mails from this people are very strange. I am not sure if i can send them my money.

Bond007

Newly Enlightened
Forgive me for the stupid question, but I'm no good with all the technical stuff,

When you get these modules, can you take out the inside of say a green leadlight and just replace it with a red module? Or do you have to do your own wiring up?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wyvern

Newly Enlightened
the modules can be put anywhere aslong as yo can power them, they include all the circitry all you need is a power source, so yes you could put it in a leadlight case as long as it will physically fit inside and you would need to redo the battery wiring

Wyvern

Newly Enlightened
They also sell on ebay under the name cmaricle and i got some 10mw red for $12 a 5mw red for $4 and another 5mw for $3

Wyvern

Newly Enlightened
yer it did that to mine too i think there's some crappily written looping java code which doesnt work, but i have some 10mw modules and they work brilliantly

superman75321

Newly Enlightened
Seems to good to be true...I'll think about it. But $100 for a 100mW that a dollar a mW. I've never seen one even close to that cheap.

shimmeringtrance

Newly Enlightened
FWIW, i wrote them about a week ago in referance to the 100mw red laser, they wrote back to say it's currently out of stock.

shimmeringtrance

Newly Enlightened
just thought i'd update this thread a little for those interested. i ordered (and recieved today) one of this place's tiny 10mw 635nm red lasers. it's really nice, VERY bright & compact, focusable lens, and all for 12 bucks + shipping.

Arni

Newly Enlightened
Yesterday i have ordered 1 Pcs 100mWatt red Ladermodul for 100,-$ as shown on there Pricelist. Today i received a email with the paypal details:
Item Total: 155.00
Shipping: 3.50
Total: $158.50 USD
Now the price for the laser is 155,- i think this is really not fair. I write back that i have ordered it for 100,- and now i hope that they send me a new invoice with the price from yesterday.

shimmeringtrance

Newly Enlightened
sorry to hear that. when i wrote and asked 2 weeks ago they said they werent available yet. judging from the small one i ordered though, i bet the 100mw is really nice. i plan on getting one myself eventually. please update this thread if you do in fact buy one.

Arni

Newly Enlightened
Yesterday they tell me that he have it on stock. And today i pay the 158,-$ because is still very cheap.

Bond007

Newly Enlightened
Well, that's illegal by the law of any country.

You made the order at $100, that means both parties agreed on a $100 fee. You have proof of this don't you? If this doesn't get fixed and they insist you pay $155 then you have to tell someone.

Don't get messed around.

Kingjamez

Newly Enlightened
How are you contacting these guys? I sent an email about their 10mw 635nm laser and have had no response.

-Jim

shimmeringtrance

Newly Enlightened
i agree $155 is still very cheap. they have one on ebay right now for $165, BTW. but let us know arni, how you like yours when you get it. i really like the little 10mw one i bought, great deal for the money. i bet the 100mw version is really nice too. i plan on buying the 100mw myself later.