Question: Mag85 kit.

Vrt

Newly Enlightened
How can I obtain all parts needed to make Mag85 mod ? Can I buy a kit ? Or maybe there is sameone who is making Mag85 for others ? I'm asking because I live in Europe and I don't want to order many separate parts (due to shipping cost).

DaFiend

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Vrt said:
How can I obtain all parts needed to make Mag85 mod ? Can I buy a kit ? Or maybe there is sameone who is making Mag85 for others ? I'm asking because I live in Europe and I don't want to order many separate parts (due to shipping cost).

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm. I'm in the same boat i'm in Australia. Can get this info too? i know its probably getting repetative.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I won the prize #11 (UCL lens from www.flashlightlens.com /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif bob and chris for donating) in the last auction. I have limited budget, and this will be the begining of my flashlight collection, so bob(BVH)recommended A) mag85 or B) surefire L4 for the lens (and the budget range). Enough about the L4 though. Any other places that i can gather more info on Mag85's, be it kits, premade for sale or whatever.

Thanks in advance..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

wasBlinded

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want the Mag85 recipe too, please! I may be ready to branch out from LED technology....

Thanks