ok yahoo chat is wild

raggie33

*the raggedier*
so im bored i go to yahoo chat and start talking to this women she seems fun.so she ask if i wanna veiw her web cam.im like ok so i clcik it and she was nakid.so at this point ya think id be offneded but i wasnt lol.i sure like women lol

Fat_Tony

Enlightened
I recommend that you stay in touch with this young lady, particularly if she lives in the same state. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
so im bored i go to yahoo chat and start talking to this women she seems fun.so she ask if i wanna veiw her web cam.im like ok so i clcik it and she was nakid.so at this point ya think id be offneded but i wasnt lol.i sure like women lol

[/ QUOTE ]

... so, are you going to tell me her screen name? It's not totally flashlight related, but I hope she had her "headlights" on for ya' raggs.

C

CountyComm

Raggie you are the man.....Go Raggie...tell us more .....

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol this is so much fun. im the most poplaer guy in here.lol im in love like a milion times

raggie33

*the raggedier*
this last women is 35 4,11 short i love short women and so fun we been talking all night and i watch her on cam .she even knows who iron maiden is

Draco_Americanus

Enlightened
LOL I have not been on yahoo chat in a while but know how it goes, I was never that lucky though!

Every time I whent on yahoo some one tried slaying Me cause of my dragon related attitudes and user name so I kinda got tired.