Not sure where to put this, but i hope longbow...

Polar_Hops

Enlightened
I hope longbow comes out with modules of the new high-powered LED's for their lights. If they do, well, it depends. I think the Longbow Micra and Eco are the same thing, except for different tube. So i'll just buy a micra if they do happen to start making them with new high powered LEDs. It would be great.
I dont know of any other light i like more than longbow lights. They are waterproof, solid, HA, and really neat.

I'd love it if they came out with a 1AA tube with a nextgeneration luxeon. I mean, none of the other ones appear to be waterproof. And to me, any light over $100 should be waterproof.

Any longbow users feel the same way? Post here! I LOVE longbows!

RonnieBarlow

Enlightened
Yeah, I would certainly purchase a higher watt LED module for my Micra.

That's about the only thing I would change about mine, actually.

Polar_Hops

Enlightened
I love longbow lights. I should have got the micra instead of the eco, because the cost of a micra + eco tube < longbow eco =\ So i could have had a eco tube and a micra tube. Oh well. Imo, they should also offer ALL battery tubes. I want a mini tube so i could use my pilas, but i dont think that's going to happen =\

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah, I just got myself a micra, It hasnt arrived yet, is she bright?

-David

Polar_Hops

Enlightened
hate to dissapoint you...
But it isnt super duper bright. It's pretty bright, though. I'm not sure, i always run mine on NiMH, and i'm not sure if it will boost the voltage to run the led to specs. However, it is enough to get just about anything done. The thing i love about this light is it is waterproof- that was a huge factor in me buying it.

I'd love a lux III module for this light, except if you want to make one yourslef, it ends up costing close to $70 or something.

Still a VERY nice light =)

tkgear

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guys

Longbow does have 5W modules, for use with Eco bodies and 3 CR123As.

I'm sure it would work with 2x 150S PILAs.

Not sure on their availability yet.

Will ask them if they have any.

Any interest in these 5W modules?

My LongBow micra is bright for its size. It beats my E1E hands down.

Polar: Are you looking for a mini, or just a mini body?