XO VS XO3

FEATHERSTONE

Newly Enlightened
Hi folks,

Im about to order the XO3, I have the X0 and was wondering how much more throw the XO3 has compared to the XO? How much more distance will I get with the XO3?
Thanks as always,
Ryan

X33

Enlightened
I only have the XO, so I can't compare and answer your question. Have you considered the T series? I found that I much prefered the clicky switch on the Inova T models. Just a thought.

FEATHERSTONE

Newly Enlightened
I have thought about the T series, but I guess im in the minority and like the X series, I like the reliabilty of just turning the tail cap and its on......

MrBenchmark

Enlightened
I've got both. The XO3 is a lot brighter, and throws a lot further than the XO. I haven't measured it or anything, but I've used both on the same evening under the same conditions, and the XO3 is substantially brighter and better throwing than the XO.

Lumen

Newly Enlightened
I also have both and indoors, there's not that much difference in the intesity of beams, but when you step outside on a foggy night, you'll see a big difference between the XO and XO3. I have a T3 and compared to the XO, the hotspot is a little bigger, brighter, and throws further.

FEATHERSTONE

Newly Enlightened
Alright folks,

Im waiting on my XO3, anybody have a outside beam shot of the XO3 to drive me more crazy while I wait??..LOL
Thanks for everyones help,
Ryan

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah I put up a post called: "longbow micra VS nuwai Q3" it has a beamshot of Xo3, WOW its bright!

-David