raggie33

*the raggedier*
7 is my faverite number ...i hate the numnber afrer 5 and before 7 or after 12 and before 14.im wierd i know

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
MaxaBaker said:
I also am partial to 21.

[/ QUOTE ]
Blackjack player?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric_M

Enlightened
I think so, 3+3 does equal 6....

[ QUOTE ]
Lurker said:
Shouldn't you be "Raggie7" ??

[/ QUOTE ]

LightChucker

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
7 is my faverite number ...i hate the numnber afrer 5 and before 7 or after 12 and before 14.im wierd i know

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have a generic favorite number, but I do like 7 when it's the come-out roll at the craps table - hate it any other time.

Chuck

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
vcal said:
[ QUOTE ]
MaxaBaker said:
I also am partial to 21.

[/ QUOTE ]
Blackjack player?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I used to play quite seldomly. But, now that it has been in the news about kids playing poker and how it "isn't good" for them, I've been playing a lot more. Not on purpose to **** anyone off of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif

I don't see the problem since I'm on the subject. Doesn't affect me or my friends in any way other than it gives us something to do on a rainy day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway, I just like the number 21. Doesn't have anything to do with Black Jack /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im not superstitious or anything, but 7 has done me good throughout my so far short life. Like Kite said, its a very biblical number especially if you read revelations, anyway, I guess I like 7 numberwise /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
...you mean to tell me that B@rt is the only one who got my "7 of 9" Star Trek reference? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope, I got it too. Decided not to bite though, my wife might be watching. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gifaranoid:

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got it as well. My brother is a Star Trek Ge--........hobbyist /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif