CPF prevents people from making mods!

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, I actaully had free time today. I was going to put together some mods I need to do and haven't because of school/etc. Well the day's over with and no mods done. Why? I'm reading CPF threads and posting like a robot!!

GRRR!!! I might get at least something started at least if I go now!! *closes browser* mumble.....

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually, McGizmo posted something related to this, but in all seriousness, in his "A Modders' Delimma" thread. As he said, you can either be modding or posting, emailing, PMing, etc., but not both at once. True.

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
Actually, Jim you could do modding, posting, emailing, PMing, etc., all at once when they get those cloning stuff down.

If cloning technology increase at the same rate of lumen increase we should get that somewhere next year plus the standard 6 months CPF order lead time.

tkgear

Newly Enlightened
I just did my first mod.

Put a SF MN60 in a 4D.

I spent 17 hours straight on it (not counting a 4 hour sleep cause I started at 4am).

I took so long cause I went about it stupidly and burnt a couple of bulbs.

You can read about it here

And I think I've spent maybe 10 hours on CPF in the past 2 days.

So, as long as you spend more time doing mods than reading CPF, you'll get something done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know that I spend a good 2 hours a day answering emails and PMs. On some days, it's less and on some days, it's more. On the days when it's more, it usually means that I'll be staying up late to get packages out.