Has this ever happened?

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Have you ever had your E2 on you, or a similar mega mini-torch, and you came across someone who needed a lot of light? And when you hand the E2 to that inividual, he laughs and says "no, I'm afraid I'll need more light than that." And then he turns it on and you start laughing as he craps his pants?

Brock

Flashaholic
Not quite, but my boss usually carries his 6 D cell Mag on his belt. When someone asks for a light he always runs over. Once I got my D2 and now E2, he never does that anymore. Even My E2 is brighter then his 6D, and a LOT easier to carry and hold. Granted he probably has the original batteries in his
smile.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

That's when I whip out my Stinger from it's holster and crack the whip with some blinding bright light (always keep a fresh charge-on).

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Power company's (Con-Edison) meter-reader was having hard time focusing just the bright part of his flashlights (2D Eveready) beam to the meter in a dark cabinet at the basement.

I handed him my Scorpion and as soon as he switched it 'ON' he let out a loud "Whoaaaaa!!!!" "This is one little bad boy, where'd you buy this?"

I then showed him the other lights (SureFire, Trek-7, Lightwave 2000, PLW-3) and I believe I was able to improve his appreciation of flashlight after my little show-off.

- verge -

Size15's

Flashaholic
I compared the 12PM to a 6D MagLight a long while ago now. The guy wasn't too impressed by the size of the 12PM thinking that the 6D was a real flashlight.

Watching people's minds try to grasp the concept of amazing output and quality from such tiny flashlights is cool!

Al