• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Second Gen reflector for VIP -HELP, VIP OWNERS

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I am updating this thread. HELP!! VIP OWNERS!! I know that there is a spare, new generation BH reflector out there.

If available, I want to buy one of the newer reflectors that Mr BULK sold when he made the second run of BH's available. This reflector has a black colored coating on outside of reflector. The original reflector had a tan colored coating, I believe.

Bill

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Re: WTB Second Gen reflector for VIP BH

I think it's been revealed that the "Mystery Reflector" is actually a Streamlight Luxeon Tasklight reflector.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

I am aware that it is a Streamlight reflector. MrBULK acknowledged that when he was selling them. It is difficult getting one from SL because they are not usually sold separately, and you have to buy the whole bezel head assembly, which includes the implanted reflector. Expensive way to get one, and you would have to carefully remove it from assembly.

Bill

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Bumping this up. Maybe one of the VIP owners will have one available.

Bill

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

I have updated, and modified thread title. Please see first post. HELP, HELP!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif