• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mr Bulk LionHeart CPF Black 099/125 Kit, MINT

Flash_Fan

Newly Enlightened
Something came up, and I've got just too many flashlights! I purchased this LionHeart a couple of months back and it has only been out of the felt bag that I put it in to test occasionally. I would say less than 10 minutes runtime,

Here's what I'm selling:

*Mr Bulk LionHeart 099/125 Black, MINT, just as it came from Hawaii.

*Pila Dual charger in box

*3-Pila 150A Li-on Batteries

**Now, here's the kicker...This is no ordinary LionHeart!!

I've been told that this is a very special light. It has a super white beam and is about 25% - 30% brighter than average. As luck would dictate, the particular LED in my LionHeart happens to be among the very best, brightest and whitest of all the Li-on Hearts.

This 099/125 CPF HA Black LionHeart will include Pila Dual Charger (in box), 3-Pila Batteries will sell for $375.00 shipped and insured anywhere in the US. I will ship overseas, but buyer will have to pay the additional cost for tracking and insurance.

Thanks

Flash_Fan

**REVISED**

I will consider selling the 099/125 CPF Black LionHeart w/o Pila Batteries and Charger for $299.99 Shipped. Flash_Fan

Flash_Fan

Newly Enlightened
**REVISED**

I will consider selling the 099/125 CPF Black LionHeart w/o Pila Batteries and Charger for $299.99 Shipped. Flash_Fan