• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sandwich Shoppe new location.

luminaria

Newly Enlightened
I *hope* that the price of this article is just an error:
Wizard2 520mA + **Add a resistor** NEW $48.00

AuroraLite

Enlightened
Hi, Wayne!

Congrats on the moving, the interface looks cleaner and load faster too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Will the old feature of displaying the quantity of each item be implemented sometime? I found it very useful when I need to wait for an item to be replenished, while keeping watch on some other items to ensuring others are not out of stock...

Good luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like the Paypal IPN module is fully functional now.

Below is a partial list of new items that will be on the site or on sale.

Couple of the Rolls Royce 123 cutdown Minimags. (Awesome machine work)

MOdamags AA 8 AA battery holders, 1XAA Minimags and 1D Mag lights.

Sale on the remaining HP 5mm and we found some a few additional MJ cutdown LEDs.

Reduced pricing on some Luxeon emitters/stars.

For a limited time only... Free shipping on orders over $60.00.

5mm UV LEDS One time purchase. While supply lasts.

Generic Ebay UV LEDs. These are really super cheap. Get them bulk on Ebay or buy a few here off the shop. More purplish than UV.

The extra load on order fulfilment might mean during this peak hayday, that orders might not ship right away.

I'll try to post here when the official go or green flag is:

Still working on one script for order processing and would like to have that in place before the flood begins.

Wayne

Anglepoise

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just went to place a small order.
And I got into a loop.
checked the address and then checked the box I wanted for shipping. Then clicked on and got thrown back to 3 earlier screens. This repeated itself so I gave up.
Will try tomorrow.

Tried again and this time I got it to work.
One thing I did not find on check out was a place to send a message to you about my order. That I did not like at all.

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anglepoise,

There is and should be a comments box somewhere during checkout.

Adding a comment to the Paypal will not be seen by us since the Paypal comment won't show up in osCommerce.

That is an option to allow that, but, if we did we would have to read every single Paypal order just to see if there is addtional comments in addition to the regular comments box that should be in the checkout process.

Sorry to hear you went around in loops. If this persists, I'll send it in and have them try to fix it.

We are trying to identify and fix all problems with the new site and feedback is greatly appreciated.

Wayne

Anglepoise

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
dat2zip said:
Anglepoise,

There is and should be a comments box somewhere during checkout.

Adding a comment to the Paypal will not be seen by us since the Paypal comment won't show up in osCommerce.

That is an option to allow that, but, if we did we would have to read every single Paypal order just to see if there is addtional comments in addition to the regular comments box that should be in the checkout process.

Sorry to hear you went around in loops. If this persists, I'll send it in and have them try to fix it.

We are trying to identify and fix all problems with the new site and feedback is greatly appreciated.

Wayne

[/ QUOTE ]

Well all now seems OK.
I placed the order and it is showing as 'Pending ' on your website. However I have NOT received an email 'confirmation from you yet ( 12 hours ).

Also, very strange, no Email confirmation from PayPal. They show the payment has been made and my account (CC) has been debited, but no email from them yet ( 12 hours ).

greenLED

Flashaholic
Nice looks!

Just FYI, the "AA Sandwich Comparison Chart" is not working
properly. The image on the page is extremely pixelated, and the pop-up window only shows a smaller version of that.

NetMage

Enlightened
Most of the older pictures don't seem to enlarge properly right now...

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great job on the new site, looks good!

RY0J - you guys gotta be kidding? Are you serious? This is the exact bin code I am looking for that I didn't think I'd be able to find!

I have two KL1s here that need some help... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
yes, correct you are. On the main page we have stated that paypal or the software module for paypal on the new site is broken.

You'll have to select money order and manually send us the paypal separately.

We are still accepting paypal in this two step procedure.

Wayne