Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once ..... or twice.

• Garage sale- anytime!

• Total voters

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I love to go sale-ing on Saturday morning. My neighbors give up some pretty good 5h!t. Today I bought a brand new snowboard for $20. Never been waxed- perfect ride yukon 164 - now I have to wait for some snow!!!

Speaking of garage sales, that's how I bought my car. I mean, where else are you going to get a car? Garage sale!! The best deal I ever made.

The list goes on....and on...

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am always passing up on antique flashlights. They have no value to me, but I sometimes wonder what kind of collectable value they have. I couldn't be bothered, really, as I'm looking for better values. Can't say I haven't been tempted, though.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I WANT to stop at most of them...

But I'm generally in a hurry (just ain't enough time in a day to get it all done!)

We have a sale maybe twice a year. Though that probably changed drastically now that we live "in the sticks".

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
I just moved half-way across the country, and even after donating two pickup-truck loads of furniture from my basement, and throwing away I don't know how many 90-gal containers of unused stuff from my basement, I find that I still had (literally) tons of stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/aaa.gif I need to HOLD a garage sale, not stop by one!

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
My mom usually goes and buys stuff from around the neighborhood. Mostly old furniture(Chairs, coffee tables, sofas) but sometimes we get old electronics and decorations as well

[ QUOTE ]
Today I bought a brand new snowboard for $20. Never been waxed- perfect ride yukon 164 - now I have to wait for some snow!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironically, my friend and I was just sliding down a grassy hill behind my house on an old snowboard earlier today. Most the grass had been flatten up by a bulldozer to create a fire break but they left the stuff on the ground which dried up and became something like hay. It was slow and I fell off many times as I didn't have bindings mounted but was still cool anyway. I might need to grease that thing up though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif