Damn lesbians... Just a story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_j

Enlightened
Well no negative vibes in this post so flamers please leave.

As you know guys I'm teaching EMTs (you have to be at least 18 to be one). One of my students was this amazing girl (Let's name her Anna). Smart, intelligent and pretty. We kind of clicked at the beginning of the semester but I really couldn't ask her out due to me being an instructor and if by any chance somebody had problems with my scoring and grading during exams and say I was showing favoritism I decided to wait until the end of the course. So yesterday I wanted to ask her out since they were taking their final. This girl always hang out with another girl (lets name her Jenny) which was a sweetheart as well. This is not unusual since a lot of people commute from far to take the class so sticking with people you know is pretty much normal. So I was hanging outside loading up the equipment and friend of the girl I like passed by. I decided to ask her a question to find out if there is a boyfriend around. I walked up to her and said "Hey Jenny if you see Anna let her know I need to talk to her and by the way I need to ask you something". Than one of the instructors called me to help him out so I excused my self. Jenny turned around and looked at me and said "Yes we are". I just brushed it off but later on it clicked. By that time Anna walked up to me and started thanking me for all the help, and than she said what was it that I wanted to ask her about. I'm like well I was about to ask you out for dinner but I guess it doesn't matter any more although my offer still stands even as a congratulation thing. So we started joking around, we both were apologetic and sorry it turned out that way and it came out that we have common friends since my ambulance corp does gay pride dance. But that was an outcome of the story that I really didn't expect. Damn it.

Santelmo

Enlightened
Er, man, I REALLY want to say something comforting?! But, yup. . . Damn!!!

DarkLight

Enlightened
you could get a sex change become female then date her, if you REALLY like her...

Hehe.

Put up or shut up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

meteor

Newly Enlightened
After all - Bond converted ***** Galore. Yeah right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dedhorse.gif

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
We hear similar stories in San Francisco, but about both sexes. In SF the joke is that if he's single, good looking, likes to dance and appreciates fine wine and art his boyfriend does too.

Realistically, I have to think that one of the reasons people dislike homosexuality is that it takes two people at a time out of the dating pool. More competition of a kind that you can't compete with is never welcome.

A line from a book read years ago. "She left me for another woman. If it was a guy I could at least compete!"

Sorry to hear about your dissapointment.

Daniel

Santelmo

Enlightened
What Gadget Lover said:

"Realistically, I have to think that one of the reasons people dislike homosexuality is that it takes two people at a time out of the dating pool. More competition of a kind that you can't compete with is never welcome."

Hmmmm, what you said got me thinking. . . might be related with biology, from an evolutionary/genetic standpoint?

Santelmo

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Joe Talmadge said:
I have this phrase trademarked, but I am going to give you permission to use it, just this once: "well then, could I at least watch?"

[/ QUOTE ]

. . .just to keep the score? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have yet to have that problem. Seems like a great excuse to blow off a guy to state you are a lesbian or something to that effect than you have a boy friend or married.

Ive never seen a lesbian to my knowledge in person then on jerry springer.

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
cobb said:
Ive never seen a lesbian to my knowledge in person then on jerry springer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif ...maybe I'm just over-reacting a little bit but... statements like that seem to imply that lesbians somehow look different from any other person?!?!?... and that perhaps they might even be some kind of freak if they are on Jerry Springer... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Well... just in case that really IS what was implied with that statement... let's not go there... mmmmk? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon8.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I say you try to get both of 'em /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Frangible

Enlightened
Sorry to hear things didn't work out for you. Maybe you could go out and hit on chicks together? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just used that in a general sense. Like walk when in fact i use a wheelchair or roll. Secondly, with my vision problem, met would still been a better choice, although I still watch tv when I cant see much of what is going on.

I should of said met in person. Sorry.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
There are people in these forums who fly the rainbow flag. Let's remember to be respectful of everybody! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

Now stop looking at me like that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
Geez you live a sheltered life. My best man's wife has a long time friend who is a lesbian - in fact, at their wedding, she was my partner in the wedding party. The guy across the hall at work is openly gay - living in NYC, it's a common occurence, common enough to not even raise a comment most of the time, so long as they are not making out in public, and THEN it usually gets the same comments a hetro couple will get - like "Get a room"

Ken_McE

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
cobb said:Ive never seen a lesbian to my knowledge in person then on jerry springer.

[/ QUOTE ]

My gaydar doesn't isn't calibrated for women either.

Status
Not open for further replies.