need new Email address

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am looking to find a new email address for hooking into my PayPal account. I want something stable and somewhat well known. I tried hotmail and find it a pain.
So, if anyone knows of a good place to obtain my email please let me know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thanks
David

eluminator

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yahoo mail works for me. You actually get an unlimited number of addresses when you use their "Address Guard" feature. They are called disposable addresses but I've never had to dispose of one because they never get spammed.

Well I did get some spam for the first time last weekend from that W23.Sober worm, but they stopped abruptly Sunday night.

emrbrtn

Enlightened
heh, if you need anymore I have 50 to spare /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried at google before, obviously it didn't work. I needed this, I had no personal email, I had to use my business address with everything. Thanks again, I knew I could count on you guys to bail me out.
Fluorescent, thanks for the instant PM! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Gmail is awesome!
But.. Is there a way to add a second address to my account? I now have [email protected] but would like to add a more "family" orientated name for my wife and kids. If not, can someone please send me another invite to [email protected]? I will set up another one for them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif