I can eat at Wendy's again

MrTwoTone

Newly Enlightened
I can eat at Wendy\'s again

The mystery of the finger in the chili has been solved.Breaking news reveals the source was a family friend of the "victim",he lost it in an industrial accident.Looks like she's gonna need a good lawyer! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Re: I can eat at Wendy\'s again

Last night I dined heartily from the 99 cent menu. It was delicious, especially the chili. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Geoff

gorlank

Enlightened

I hope they throw the book (and the finger) at here. That woman is dumb as a mule. Did they think Wendy's was gonna roll over so easy?

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wendy's is good, with the rat head in the chili or not. I'll eat it either way considering some of the stuff I have consumed over the years.

Can't beat the Big Bacon Classic with biggie fries, biggie frosty, and a few dozen selections from the 99 cents menu to supplement that main meal. $25 at Wendy's is good for 2 meals and a snack for me (I try to consume 4-5 meals a day.)

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic

I was going to say it gives new meaning to the phrase *finger food*.

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast

big problem is folks that pull this crap dont have a pot to **** in or a window to throw it out of.
no way to recover the damages to the victim.
we knew this was likely a scam but some folks will forever associate wendys chili with amputated fingers.
and jail just gets them off the streets at taxpayer expense.
[ QUOTE ]
gorlank said:
I hope they throw the book (and the finger) at here. That woman is dumb as a mule. Did they think Wendy's was gonna roll over so easy?

[/ QUOTE ]

DarkLight

Enlightened

Stupid criminal...if she was smart she would have boiled the finger at home in wendies chili overnight..THEN brought it in....

Maybe they should cut off her finger to remind her not to do this crap..

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok.. thats disgusting..

I never really did like Wendys.. In fact.. Im not really into the whole fastfood deal.. ( Although once every couple of weeks a burger)

-tom