Collection SF - All Black! HA-BK that is...

akula88

Enlightened
Inspired by KevinL's Exe-SG post, these one is dedicated for the BKs

By no means this is complete :cool:,
but the E2x series compatibility has been my favorite.
It all just started trading for an elusive E2e-BK 3-flat body (Thanks, Kiessling!) ...and trying to get a cheap chance for an L1-BK-RD

kaT22SY.jpg

farthest; E2e-BK{3-flat}; E2d-BK {3-round}; E2e-BK {2-round}

fPIurHe.jpg

...my newest would be the SF M600a scoutlight, which has a KL4-HABK as its head
thanks to www.imageshack.us for imagehosting

...late last year, the L1-BK-RD, ceased to be in its pure form and have been transformed into another Ex-compatible powerpack.
HfetuPy.jpg

You won't be seeing these yet in my collection in the near future.
I'm almost broke... So chasing these will take some time... :
1. E1e-BK
2. U2-BK
3. A2-WH-BK
4. C2 {I believe the Emerson special edition is HABK??}
5. E2d-BK{3-flat}... (traded that)
6. ..8AX-BK :thinking:
7. ..L7-BK :thinking:

Last edited:

Size15's

Flashaholic
There is something extemely appealing about SureFire's in Black HA!

What about the 9AN in Black HA? And it's KT3 TurboHead?
What about the X200A (and X200B)?!

BTW, the A2-BK-WH (not WH-BK)

I've got a few more Black HA SureFires since this I took this photo (another U2, one or two E2d's)...
The ScoutLight I have in not one in Black HA though ('just' HA)
I missed out on getting an L1 in Black HA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

P93.jpg

attowatt

Enlightened
I think it's the proven "time and time again", black goes good with just about anything, that makes the Surefire's in Black HA so appealing.

This thread is what I needed to see this weekend to "push me over the edge" as I was leaning here
towards purchasing the M600A

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gifJohnny, Al/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

dsc007969qn.jpg

Jim

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are your E2e's HA-BK? You're making me drool again..

Then Al has to come up with his picture of a HABK Aviator, that is one sweet light. Now I know that when I finally do buy the A2 I will get it in HABK to go with my U2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a decent black HA collection going... I've got one I'm considering selling though, to fund the purchase of an M6. I'll have to take a pic of these some day soon.

All of the following are 100% Black HA unless noted (Z61 is a black HA3 Z57 clickie):

E1e-BK - Currently has E2D TC and L1-BK-RD head (original TC was HA2)
E1e-BK w/Z61 - Currently has McLux PR-T BB750 TWOK
E2e-BK - ALL HA3 from
SureFire_Ultra_Logo.gif
(including tailcap)
L1-BK-WH - Original Q3 bin type w/scalloped bezel (considering selling)
E2D - Spare head currently has modified P61 LA for 120 Lumens
X200 - original X200, like the X200A
X200B - Just got this one, it really kicks ***
U2 - Clip button filled with glow paint, looks really cool.

Some of the HA-BK I'd like to get my paws on once I have the $$ allotted to lights:

A2-BK-WH
L4-BK-WH
M6-BK-CB (If they would do such a thing)

I've actually pared down my collection to lights I would actually use on a daily basis for the most part. I've been wanting to take the time and get a pic or two of the entire collection, but somehow there never seems to be time when I'm thinking about it. I also want to include other items in there too, since my X200's are mounted on pistols.

seattlite

Enlightened
matthewdanger said:
This will likely interest a lot of the people on this thread.

I bought one of these SF A2-BK-WH from Supremeco last week. Payment was made on Thursday, and product was received from HK to the Pacific NW on Saturday morning....WOW.

seattlite

Enlightened
rscanady said:
how much was shipping? I just bought one but it didnt say how much shipping was.

Ryan
Shipping was $16 for a total price of $135 shipped. The website does not have the shipping charges, but rather, Supremeco will email you with a .jpg of a sales agreement, and you will have to sign and fax/email back the document. This sales agreement included the shipping charge. The A2 I received was shipped the equivalent of the US' Global Overnight(Priority) Mail.

Note that the A2 I received is the older 4 "flat-sided" body, and the head has a smooth bezel with NO scallops. I also have an HA-WH A2, 4 "flat-sides", but this A2's head has scallops.

Richard

Last edited:

K-T

*Moderator*
Is the black KL4 a standard part now? Can any dealer get that one for me?

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
seattlite said:
I bought one of these SF A2-BK-WH from Supremeco last week. Payment was made on Thursday, and product was received from HK to the Pacific NW on Saturday morning....WOW.

Way cool - I can't wait!

I have always been eyeing that black A2 for a long time, but the price tag was a big deterrent. Now that it's been fixed, I just can't wait..

They just emailed me, I placed my order 24 hours ago, it's now "Processing". Great!

I am a sucker for Surefire's HA-BK coating ever since my U2 arrived, plus Willie Hunt's work on regulated incandescent lights is nothing short of legendary and I love a regulated light so as to make the most out of my CR123s. Now I'll finally own both of Surefire's Digital Plus Series lights.. in matching black!