This thing should require a licence!

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I went a picked up a Thor a week or two ago, and I had a specific task for it as I was paying.
The first picture is taken from my chair at my weekend trailer, if you look real close just to the right of the black trucks right brake light you can see a tiny light way in the distance, that truck is parked on the edge of the lake. The light is the porch light of my business partners new home, with a view.. (of my Thor /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)
PICT6199.jpg

The Thor warming up a bit, for some reason his porch light seems brighter in this photo..
PICT6204.jpg

His home with new accent lighting from across the lake! And his two neighbours /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
PICT6206.jpg

attowatt

Enlightened
Maybe you can work for the car dealers when they have a new sale /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
WOW, I like it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kewlpics.gif

Jim

jtice

Flashaholic
Yep, they sure are alot of bang for the buck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just wait till Jarhead (Newbie) has his booster done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif muuuuhahahahahahaha

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, this thing is a cheap little bugger alright. I bought one for my dad for his birthday last year and he almost crapped his pants when he saw the size of the reflector on this thing.

I think because it's a 12v light, you can run it off the DC socket in car/trucks(correct me if I'm wrong). That makes this light a nice thing to have out in the woods when you need to, uh, "look" at something.

I'll post pics when I compare the Thor to my latest Mag in a week or so, this should be interesting.

Nick

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also Shuck/Kragen/the other auto parts store that is the same company for a little under $40.

The stock Thor is not HID, just a very large reflector and a 100 watt H1 bulb, with a large and heavy SLA battery.