BEWARE: WWW.IFIXLASERS.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshall

Newly Enlightened
BEWARE: [url]WWW.IFIXLASERS.COM[/url]

I'm posting this to warn everyone to stay away from www.IFIXLASERS.COM

The guys name is Dwight and I'm not too sure of his last name.

About 3 months ago he told me he could build me a 25mw weapon light with adjustable optics. So I sent him his paypal payment and waited. Over a week after he told me it was sent out I started to worry. So when 2 weeks passed I started calling and asking where it was. He apologized that I hadn't recieved it and said after checking some places he realized it had been misplaced and was still at his home/shop and that it would go out that day. Well, what do you know...same situation all over again. Over a month of calling and checking and I finally get a package.

I open it to find out that what he sent me was not the $175 25mw weapon sight with adjustable optics I had paid for, but a 15mw module installed in a Maglite body, with no adjustable optics, no remote on/off switch, and a falty pump circuit which wouldn't even hold current for more than 2 seconds before dying out. I was pissed off. I called him and he said he had accidentally sent me a telescope sight, and that he couldn't even send me a 25mw model because it would burn up at over 15 seconds of use! PLEASE! I have a 58mw leadlight which doesn't even get warm after 15 seconds!
So anyways he tells me to send it back to him and that the new one will be sent out asap. HAH, that was 2 months ago!

Since that incident he will not respond to my emails, and he will not answer my calls. Today I was so mad that I called his phone about 10 times in a row...HE FINALLY ANSWERED. BUT WHEN I TOLD HIM MY NAME, I WAS HUNG UP ON! He then proceeded to turn off his phone! This guy is a complete jack off and if I can find him I will personally cause great bodily harm to him.

So I'm asking, anyone who knows anything about this guy please help me out! Please STAY AWAY as well! Thank you all.

Raccoon

Enlightened
Re: BEWARE: [url]WWW.IFIXLASERS.COM[/url]

His last name is Finney. And we know all about this lame person.

If you do a quick search, you will learn a lot about him.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Re: BEWARE: [url]WWW.IFIXLASERS.COM[/url]

And you should have taken the time to learn about the code of conduct of this place in order to avoid your thread being closed.
bernhard

Hint: Cheers'n'Jeers would have been trhe right place for this, feel free to repost there.

Status
Not open for further replies.