Cheap carabiners at Target

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I find small carabiners (keychain, not climbing type) to be useful for attaching flashlights and other things to belts, lanyards, etc. and keep an eye out for them. I was at the Target in Woburn, MA and saw they had a 3 pack of assorted small carabiners for $1.00 (in the cheapo discount section near the front door), the cheapest I've ever found them, so I laid in a goodly supply.

My local Target in So. Calif doesn't have them, but others in between might, for those interested.

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the tip. I am always finding new uses for those things and like to keep a few extra on hand. I've been getting mine in the WalMart camping section, 2 for $2.

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
They're about the same, but I thought the trade show ones were pretty nice. Don't have them with me but they're about 1.5", maybe 3" and halfway in between, one each per pack. Springs work. Assorted colors.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
The last career fair I went to at vcu a few employers were giving them out with the company logo on them. I have a red target one with the target logo on it. Great like you said for keyrings and what not.