• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS :Mint VIP & Twisty (sold)

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened
Selling my own VIP with a Black anodized Twisty for $190. The VIP is in mint condition ie no marks or scratches, but has the missing tiny spot of anodizing on the switch common to all VIPs. Twisty has very faint wear marks at edges (Twisty was acquired separately)

Going for the price I paid MrBulk when the VIP was first sold, but adding the shipping & paypal charges.

Here's the math : VIP ($160) + Twisty ($20) + Shipping (via registered airmail)& PayPal Charges ($10) = $190

If modded ARC LSs are going for $170, what more the limited run MrBulk VIP, which to me is still one of the best 1 x CR123 lights.

Pls state your interest here. PM me if you have queries.

Thanks for looking.

(oops..forgot to add : also have a mint VIP stainless steel clip for sale at $15)

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS :VIP + Twisty (selling at cost+shipping/paypal)

Update : VIP set is reserved for scudinc pending payment. If anyone wants the Twisty pls give Scudinc a shout.

VIP Clip still available.

thanks

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS :VIP + Twisty (selling at cost+shipping/pay

If that falls through, would you be interested in a trade for a new Mag85 with an extra potted bulb?

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS :VIP + Twisty (selling at cost+shipping/pay

Bug - thanks for the offer, if the deal falls through and you have a U2 available for trade, I'll be very interested.

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened
FS:VIP+Twisty(selling at cost+shipping)

sigh..this gem of a light is back up for sale as scudinc wont be laying claim to it anymore.

so anyone keen on a mint VIP + Twisty ?

oh..the VIP Clip is also still available at $15 shipped.

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS:VIP+Twisty(selling at cost+shipping)

Troy - PM replied. If anyone wants to get the VIP alone for $170, the Twisty is yours.

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened

bumpimg this up - selling the VIP on its own for $165 shipped.

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened

hmm..VIP is still up for sale..but wont be able to respond to PMs etc for the next 6 days so as I'll be overseas. (actually just visiting our Northern neighbour - Malaysia)

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS:VIP ($165)

hmm..VIP is still up for sale..but wont be able to respond to PMs etc for the next 6 days or so as I'll be overseas. (actually just visiting our Northern neighbour - Malaysia)

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Never thought I would see the day that a VIP would not sell for $165.00!! Just amazing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Bill

[ QUOTE ]
Bullzeyebill said:
Never thought I would see the day that a VIP would not sell for $165.00!! Just amazing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Bill

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Bill, you can correct that problem with a few clicks of your PayPal account. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

arewethereyetdad, I just got my second VIP this week. Back to you.

karlchev, read his posts about being out of town. Say magic words, "I'll take it". Then it's up to him to get back to you, when he can.

Bill