Grammyguy - the inventor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaserMod

Enlightened
Found this link on EBay (Although Dwight Finney is no longer a registered user - shock) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I quote from one of his listings:

[ QUOTE ]
Other inventions by www.ifixlasers.com....
Supposed Invention Link ......

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
MOROCCO | Helicopters making emergency landings can now have a safe place to set down with Robert Tarkington's invention of the "Laser Pad."

After three years of research, the Morocco inventor developed a device using laser technology to create an illuminated, holographic landing grid on the ground. The device can be stretched in shape and size to fit any area. The image is accompanied by a laser generated "wind sock" to enhance visibility and direction of the landing craft.

[/ QUOTE ]

'ifixlasers.com' is Dwight's website by the way.

He also claims to have designed CNI's/Laserglow's PGL-III... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

I don't want to turn this thread into another Grammyguy bashing one though...

Anyone, any thoughts on this holographic helipad?

trident

Newly Enlightened
I think it's funny that the inventors are all about "helping save lives," and caring about our "troops in iraq," yet they charge 30k for what sounds like a $500 pgl3 with a motor and mirror attached.

Goldmagnet

Newly Enlightened
So does the holographic landing pad (HeLP), allow you you to land on a hollographic surface. It sounds great as a device to make you feel better before you die....

Gold

DaFiend

Enlightened
Well guys, i'm back from the abyss. Hopefully i'll get back in the groove.

Bah, Dwight finney. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Well, while i had my 2 month absence, dwight managed to get a package to me with my lasers in them. my red was repaired fine. The greeny that i sent him that he returned as "repaired" was some other crappy pointer that wasn't even the one i had sent him.

It was exactly the same as the pointer arnold posted about the other day i seen when i thought i'd have a quick browse. Its an absolute piece of crap, i don't even know if it even works as the AAA batteries don't seem to fit, and honestly i don't care. It was a test for him and well, faied with flying colours.

So i would say that dwight maybe the one selling those black pointers on ebay that look like Craigs SCE unit.

Two Words.

Never Again.

Empath

Flashaholic
Cheers'N'Jeers is the forum for this thread's activity. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.