Maxpedition - Active Shooter Bag 4

Thread: Check this out!! 250 mW Green Laser!!

Default Check this out!! 250 mW Green Laser!!

Oops...I apologize to the mods..no hotlinking [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

How I would LOVE to be able to get my hands on one of these!

I guess you could PM me for the addy to this awesome site..as long as that's legal here... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Default Re: Check this out!! 250 mW Green Laser!!

Ok...LOL..I am a COMPLETE idiot!

Didn't realize hotlinking was the picture thingy... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Here's the link:
    http://www.extremelasers.com/GLP.htm

the GLP-150 has been sold here before I think.
    They are rather nice I hear, but pricey [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif[/img]

and yes, the hotlinking thing is just for pics.
    You can even post the LINK to a pic, just dont display the pic directly in the post, unless you are hosting it yourself.

Yeah, 2 grand is a bit pricey, but if I had the money to blow on that...I'd do it in a heartbeat!

Thinking of the possible applications for something this powerful... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif[/img]

LaserFreak ... thanx for avoiding the hotlinking [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    bernhard

I have to wonder how long it will output 250 mw using 2*C batteries, probably a few minutes at most. It needs a beefier power supply. Pricing is on par with units that output in that range.

I assume you mean before the batteries die? Really..good question.

I'd just love to see what kinda stuff that power would burn through..someone posted in another thread about a fire starting laser...maybe this is the one.. although I would never condone starting a fire to damage stuff..of course.