Check this out!! 250 mW Green Laser!!

LaserFreak

Enlightened
Oops...I apologize to the mods..no hotlinking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

How I would LOVE to be able to get my hands on one of these!

I guess you could PM me for the addy to this awesome site..as long as that's legal here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
the GLP-150 has been sold here before I think.
They are rather nice I hear, but pricey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

and yes, the hotlinking thing is just for pics.
You can even post the LINK to a pic, just dont display the pic directly in the post, unless you are hosting it yourself.

LaserFreak

Enlightened
Yeah, 2 grand is a bit pricey, but if I had the money to blow on that...I'd do it in a heartbeat!

Thinking of the possible applications for something this powerful... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
LaserFreak ... thanx for avoiding the hotlinking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
bernhard

comozo

Enlightened
I have to wonder how long it will output 250 mw using 2*C batteries, probably a few minutes at most. It needs a beefier power supply. Pricing is on par with units that output in that range.

LaserFreak

Enlightened
I assume you mean before the batteries die? Really..good question.

I'd just love to see what kinda stuff that power would burn through..someone posted in another thread about a fire starting laser...maybe this is the one.. although I would never condone starting a fire to damage stuff..of course.