Just a Thought

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a thought,

How many out there are lady (or man)-watchers?
Come on admit it.... OK........I'll go first. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The next time you are lady/man-watching think of the following,

What looks good from far, usually turns out to be far from good.

By the same token, what looks bad from far, sometimes turns out far from bad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Just a thought /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
I am not blind but I am honest. To not confuse anyone
I watch men and women for different reasons. Women can be pleasing to my eye; Men might pose a threat so I watch both
for different reasons. No harm no foul. I admit a time or two a women was indeed a threat mostly just pleasing to the eye. No harm no foul.
Scott

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a photographer so I'll add one to the mix. What looks good "live" doesn't always look so good "in print" and so forth.

I watch both men and women too, but more in an "Henri Cartier-Breson" type of mode /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
zespectre said:
I'm a photographer so I'll add one to the mix. What looks good "live" doesn't always look so good "in print" and so forth.

[/ QUOTE ]

True,
I got another one but it is better if you just use your imagination. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I'm usually aware of a person's body language and I use that to help me to decide whether an individual of either sex is friend or foe. That's probably the closest that I get to people-watching, other than observing others' pretentious behavior in Starbucks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

greenLED

Flashaholic
I like to observe people's behavior in public places. There's a lot of stuff hapenning around us, that a lot of people miss completely.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
[ QUOTE ]
greenLED said:
I like to observe people's behavior in public places. There's a lot of stuff hapenning around us, that a lot of people miss completely.

[/ QUOTE ]
EXACTLY my actions as well! I like to watch what people are doing and how they are doing it. Ever changing environment causes ever changing actions, happy people, sad people, mad people, etc...

I do not get "hung up on looks" at all! I do get "hung up" on JERKS! Hats off and respect to the nice people!

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I get paid to watch people and make sure they don't slide into Davy Jones' locker - does that count?

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Next time you're in an area with offices or cubicles and there's no carpeting, wait for a woman in high heels to walk down the coridor. It's not to watch the lady, btw.

The "tick" of the heels will cause quite a few guys to pop their heads around the corner for a look. Try it and I dare you not to start laughing out loud.

There's an old movie from France by Jacques Tati. I think it's Mister Hurlot's Holiday. Lot's of sight gags, no dialogue (so no subtitles/translations needed!). Great for people who like to watch people -- the whole movie is based on it and both cute and funny.