Hit 3 AAA Lithium Primarys with 1A and . . .

MoonRise

Enlightened
I think VidPro is asking about sucking 1A out of 3 AAA lithium primaries in series and wondering about the loaded voltage in that situation.

I really don't think he's asking about whacking 1A -into- the 3 AAA lithium primaries.

I don't know the answer but I think that is the question /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rossitron

Newly Enlightened
Putting one amp into AAA Primary =
boom8yp.jpg

Okay seriously, SilverFox does a discharge plot at half an amp. Just as a guess, I would think it would be fine at an amp. Just make sure they don't heat up too much and you'll be fine.

VidPro

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks, and that is what i was asking, how long, and how much capacity they have when hit a bit hard.
that chart for 1/2A is just what i needed, i didnt realize it was in there.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Just for chuckles, I just put the Fluke on the tail end of my SF M6 with MN21 HOLA and got ~5A! This means the individual cells are seeing a ~2.5A load! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif Runtime is advertized as 20 minutes. According to numbers posted by js, that load will sink the (fresh) cell voltage to ~2.25V.

Larry

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Larry,
Isn't that a bank of three pairs(the pair in series) in parallel so wouldn't it be 5/3 or 1.6 amps through each pair and each individual battery? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Don,
The M6 is a 9V light- the carrier parallels two, 3-cell series stacks. (And I just double checked. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Larry

McGizmo

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Oh yeah! I was thinking it was 6 volts! I forgot about the convoluted circuit that is in that cassette! Too much heavy metal dust poisoning! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif Cruel punishment to the poor batteries!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As soon as I can find the rock, I will be crawling back under it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Hey! Made you look! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

VidPro

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
tvodrd said:
Just for chuckles, I just put the Fluke on the tail end of my SF M6 with MN21 HOLA and got ~5A! This means the individual cells are seeing a ~2.5A load! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif Runtime is advertized as 20 minutes. According to numbers posted by js, that load will sink the (fresh) cell voltage to ~2.25V.

Larry

[/ QUOTE ]

ok thanks, 20min not so good, so mabey i will avoid bleeding them through the main artery :)