Indie band you should check out! Diamond Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_virus

Enlightened
These guys I know have a band who are really good, I recommend them to everyone I can anyway. They're called Diamond Back. They have a website contest going right now though for the person who can generate the most unique hits for their site. They sound a bit like Godsmack, but they definitely have their own sound. Quite talented, check 'em out!

What you get: Info on a great indie band from Ottawa, ON, Canada. Free mp3s 3 studio tracks from their "Submission single" album and 2 live recordings of other tracks. Pics, band journal/rants, etc, usual band site stuff. Worst case scenario, you hate their music and are out 5 minutes of your time. What have you got to lose?

What I get: Grand prize is $50 with two secondary prizes of $25, all winners get some band swag of some sort. Suffice it to say that I'm not doing this for the prizes, I'm doing it because I like this band, and think you should give 'em a listen. The contest is just icing on the cake I guess.

Help me win by visiting their site by clicking the link HERE, you don't have to do any more than that, but I highly suggest listening to their songs while you're there. Thanks for your time, hope you like the band as much as I do!

Edit: link removed - Empath

Empath

Flashaholic
Re: Indie band you should check out! Diamond Back

Use of the CPF boards in this manner is considered spamming. Your posting history here indicates that spamming isn't your aim on CPF, so I'll just consider it an error in judgement.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.