Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pocket

• Other....please explain

• Total voters

sbebenelli

Enlightened
Just ordered the Basic EDC 42 from Battery Station. Should be here Wed or Thur. Bought the 42 because I would rather have runtime over brightness. Was wondering how everyone was carrying it.

drizzle

Enlightened
I voted other since I don't own one but had to vote to see the results of the poll. If you can modify the poll you might add "Don't have one" as an option. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW, I do like these lights and hope to buy one in the near future so I have more than just idle curiosity to see the poll results.

Manifest

Newly Enlightened
Great choice on the EDC 42, I love mine!

I guess I'm the only one to carry it in pocket with clip /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

dtsoll

Enlightened
Yup, you'll love the basic 42, the runtime is very good!!! I don't think you can go wrong with any species of these fine lights though!!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PhantomZ

Enlightened
i'm using my ARC4's clip on the HDS. i carry it on my belt. dont like it in my pocket or pocket with clip cause it just gets in my way and it'll scratch or be scratched up by my keys or something.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
hdslanyard.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

sbebenelli

Enlightened
I didn't get my light today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif Hopefully tomorrow. Doesn't suck when your expecting something in the mail and it doesn't come? There is something about this light that has me even more excited than normal.