10X Dominator

starflash

Newly Enlightened
Starflash has seen The Light and saw it was good....
I have been stumbeling in a dimlit world until a Fedex truck brought me The Light today.
Holy Moses, what a light it is. I got the 10X Dominator on Ebay for $268 incl. shipping and tax. It lights up the whole neighbors house.
The light at the end of the tunnel might just be me with my Dominator.....or a train, not sure....
The sellers have another one on right now (ebay # 5213772192)
It charges in less than 2 hrs. It does put my Mag Charger to shame even with the modification.

matthewdanger

Enlightened
Man oh man am I jealous! The Dominator is one sweet light. I bet 500 lumens is absolutely devistatingly painful when it hits your eyes.

starflash

Newly Enlightened
Oh Yeah, it is sweet. I would not try out to shine it in someones face but I bet you see stars, oh what, whole galaxies for some time....
I would not have bought one, but the price was right and I just sold something on Ebay what more than made up for it, so I'm not even out this much. But $500+ , I don't think so.
It will take me some time to divide it up over office expences and carwashes so my boss helps pay for it. I'm still working on my Strion to get paid like that. Well, I use it mostly for work anyway.
Tomorrow is the first field day with it. Stay tuned.

code09

Enlightened
Did someone call for holy moses?! hahaa

yeah, i got the 10x too...one hell of a light! I think i read somewhere on here that you could cook with it? Something i should try!

Moses
www.code09.com

starflash

Newly Enlightened
Heads up, there is another one for sale at the same people:
5214929734 auction number. $239+tax, same deal I had. $268 total.

CLHC

Flashaholic
The Standard lamp that comes with the 10X in the smaller lamp (MN30) is rated at 60 lumens and with both on it produces 500 lumens. If you replace the smaller lamp with the MN32, by itself produces 110 lumens. With both of the lamps on it produces well over 500 lumens! But then again, what do I know. . .Just my input!

The SF10X S/N I got is A00131 which I bought when they were just beginning to advertise it some years ago. . .

starflash

Newly Enlightened
Oh, yeah, I have been thinking about that too. But let me first recover from the shock in my wallet....

John N

Flashlight Enthusiast
Personally, I prefer the 60 lumen lamp. The two hour runtime is part of the attraction of this light.. And, well, 500 lumens is only a push away.. :)

-john

starflash

Newly Enlightened
I'll have fun till they pry it from my cold dead hands..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif