Harder to find Nuwai lights

The_virus

Enlightened
I recently bought a few of Nuwai's 0.5w lights from J2LedFlashlights and I'm officially hooked. I visited the Shykuang site since it has a more complete product listing and found some other interesting lights.

TM-311H 2AAA (I've seen this one, but only at a few sites for sale)
TM-312H 3AAA

TM-315X 2AA
TM-316X 3AA

All those are based on the familiar one-cell designs of the 0.5w line, they just have more cells for longer runtimes.

TM-318X 2AA 2way switch Low-80 hr runtime, High-25 hr runtime
TM-319X 3AA 2way switch Low-100 hr runtime, High-30 hr runtime

Has anyone seen any of these lights for sale online or otherwise? I'm looking to collect as many of the 0.5w Nuwai lights as I can, and these ones look pretty neat. I could bug J2 to carry them...but I honestly don't think there's much demand for these larger lights, so it wouldn't make sense for most sites to both stocking them. Any help or advice as to how I should get these lights, short of ordering from Taiwan or something ridiculously expensive like that?

The_virus

Enlightened
ernsanada: Thanks for the info, the 2AAA is the only one of the lights I'm looking for which I've seen for sale. I'm pretty sure Amondo Tech doesn't ship to Canada too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Paul: Check out www.shykuang.com.tw I'm pretty sure this is the original Taiwan company which makes these lights, their site has pretty much their entire list of products. Unfortunately not all the products shown there are readily available in North America.

meeshu

Enlightened
Top Secret! So secret even I don't know where I am
[ QUOTE ]
The_virus said:
. . I'm pretty sure Amondo Tech doesn't ship to Canada too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif. .

[/ QUOTE ]

AmondoTech ship internationally. I've bought from them before; they shipped to NZ, so I don't see why they shouldn't ship to Canada!?

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got this dealer catalog last year and it shows many of their lights on sale now.

dsc007094vv.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Latest posts