post when it gets dark where u r at

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok post when it gets dark where u are at post ya state please and where you are but try not to post if someone already posted for ya state so the thread dont get to busy
i always think its cool how its dark here but not somewhere else ok ill start but im to late it been dark 20 minutes here

raggie33

*the raggedier*
thats so weird freak me outs i wonder if its dark in alabmama yet its pitch dark here. it was dark in englaand like 9 hours ago maybe longer but im not sure where that is on map realy

greenLED

Flashaholic
I'm at 44º, and it's about 9:45 right now. Still light outside; won't be completely dark until 10:15 or so. I LOVE SUMMER!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the Asia Pacific, the sun sets 7:15 this evening.

Hmm... wonder if I can get good sunsets.

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ha, it's just gone dark here (Melbourne, Australia, approx 5:55pm). What a coincidence, stumbling across this thread.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well....
the longest day is over, and now we are losing daylight over here (thank goodness) so not it's getting dark over here around 12:45 am - 1:00 am in Norway.

doug

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, thats crazy, it gets dark around 9:00pm here in Texas.

Shane

P.S. Doug you are obligated to airmail me a beautiful blonde Nordic ice princess to marry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
nooo!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I'm not gonna give up any of my eye candy, Norweigan women are surely some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life, with that said I have a permanant slap mark in the back of my head kindly put there by my lovely wife, for as she says: to help put my eyeballs back in their sockets.

doug

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Alaska - What's dark? OHhhhhh, you must be talkin' about the winter months! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Sigman said:
Alaska - What's dark? OHhhhhh, you must be talkin' about the winter months! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah the days really last 6 months up there, crazy damn tundra and all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif