• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired STILL -- WTB: RAW U-bin and any KI light

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I know, I know. I sold three of my four RAWs with U-bins, but after selling my last one which had been polished so well and then gold flashed, I'm regretting it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Looking for either a RAW U-bin light, with or without Tritium, etc., and/or a Katokichi Ichishiki LE or other KI light.

Please either PM or e-mail if you have anything for sale. Even slightly used lights would be welcome. Thanks.

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: RAW U-bin and KI LE lights

I have a reaaally nice Gold one.. but ya can't have it back :-D.. slightly used.. you could have run it over with a truck and FRED will make it shine like a mirror! Don't make me feel too bad Fred... see your email.

-awr

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

and they call rechargeable flashlights "guiltless lumenesence" lol, see what happens when you get rid of your favorites.. the ghosts of them come back and haunt you till you buy another to replace it.

doug

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast

i think it was my 'won the luxeon lottery' post that brought on the sellers remorse.. I think there is a deal in the works to get fred another baby to start with all over.. bet the new one will be shinier than mine and golidier than mine and kept in the fridge with a little sign 'daddy's soul donut.. er.. flashlight.. do not eat.. er sell'.. maybe you can platinum plate the next one.. do they do platinum flash? i'd trade you back.. I like platinum better than gold... but i do really like the gold one.

-awr

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

BUMP.gif
Still looking . . .

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast

nascar.. i think i'd take one fo those ... i'd like to pick up one i'd not feel bad using on a daily basis.. i's also probably take fred up on an offer as VAR to flash chrome it with his special polishing service.

-awr

Dr_Joe

Enlightened

"Doc" has one posted for sale !

EDIT: nevermind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif