any one here trying to find them selfs

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lucky that I didn't have a mouthfull when I read that, or something else would be all down the front of my PC!

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
psst youre in front of youre pc

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but I'm really wasn't sure! Thanks for confirming that raggie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Yes - I "had" to click on this thread and see what raggie was up to this time!

As usual it was just another "light hearted and positive" moment. Yeah, ya got a little smile out of me. That's a good thing!

With all this "serious technology" around these halls...it's nice to have your "spice" here raggie!

Don't change buddy (we need you!).

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL!

Good one! It reminds me of a friend of mine's husband. He hiked the Apalachian trail to "find himself" and at one point on his journey a person told him that he "was the one carrying the backpack." My friend loved that and thought that her husband was maybe being a bit daft with the whole "find himself" thing.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'm seated approximately two feet in front of my computer, in a small room of a single family residence located approximately 8 miles north of downtown Seattle, in northwest Washington state, in the northwest corner of the contiguous United States, on the western coast of North America, on the third planet orbiting a main sequence type G star in the outer regions of one of the arms of the Milky Way galaxy, in what is known as the Virgo cluster of galaxies...etc... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

drizzle

Enlightened
Wow! Thanks raggie!

Now I can stop my Transcendental Meditation, Yoga, Chanting, Dream Analysis, Psychoanalysis, and Behavioral Modification, and get back to the important things in life...FLASHLIGHTS! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Outrider

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
psst youre in front of youre pc

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL - Thanks Raggie, Once again you have made my day MUCH better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
Never ever open a link onto a Raggie thread while sipping coffee or soda or whatever. That was your fair warning.
heed my words or you might be looking for a new keyboard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif LOL!!!! Thanks for the advice!!!!

I guess I don't need to take that 2 semester class anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Good one, Raggie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

But my GPS says that I'm sitting on my neighbor's front lawn.

At sea level.

It CAN'T be wrong. Can it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif