• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: LionHeart Circuits - SOLD

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
FOR SALE - four new LionHeart circuits with switches mounted:

LH-LC-top.jpg

LH-LC-btm.jpg

They have been programmed with the original LionHeart (V.1) firmware and can be used as is, or the switches can be replaced with wire feeds to a remote switch location to fit specific applications. They can also be upgraded to the new LionCub (V.2) firmware for $15 each plus $4.30 additional shipping.

Price is $24 each or $80/all plus shipping to you. First person/s posting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif get them.

Thanks for looking!

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: LionHeart Circuits w/Switch - Complete

Charlie what are the dimensions of the physical boards?

Shane

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Oops! Shoulda thoughta that, sorry:

Diameter - .835" round

Height - .385" including switch and anode contact rivet

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does this mean georges80 can begin selling circuits as well?

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

No xochi. He has none to sell since he stopped making them, and thus I have the only remaining ones available. I will gladly address any other questions you may have concerning these circuits themselves.

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Drama? We don't need no stinking Drama! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

VidPro

Flashlight Enthusiast

can you give the size specs in Milimeters?
and umm , what does it DO?
what are the input and ouput specs?
what TYPE of curcuit is it ?
what is the change in the new software?
and does it take time to get the change done?
if a person gets more than one , do they pay the 15$ for every one that is changed?

can this thing run a lux5 from a single li-ion (mabey overdriven)

and no i didnt read the 175 pages on the mighty lionHeart thing, and dont really want to , it might tempt me to buy one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*

21.209mm round

9.779 mm height i may be wrong
i think ya multilpy it by 25.40

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast

george from task led would be the one to ask about multiple firmware upgrades.

the circuit as far as i know is strictly a DD ckt through an FET.. controlled with PWM with a microcontroller.. it's ludicrously low resistance.. basically just like a wire.. to get a drive level down to anything close to the 'recommended dose of electrons'.. you'd might like to use a K or L bin emitter.. but for max overdrive.. that's the point of this driver.

my LH is V1.. my LC is V2.. I keep my LH in UI0.. where it has 64 levels of brightness.. and my LC in UI1 where it has 5 steps of brightness..

the main differences between V1 and V2:

in UI0.. 32 steps vs 64.. so it scrolls much faster.. and it uses the 'force level'.. where you can set it to always come on at a particular level..

in UI1... 'latched' high... rather only going to high (level 5) while holding the button down and returning to prev. on release.. a 'hold' on the button toggles..

If you intend to use the light in UI0.. where it just dims up and down smoothly.. and would like the momentary on when it's off (holding turns light on.. but on 'mouse up' light goes off.. you'd be plenty happy with V1.. i haven't changed my LH yet and i'm thinking of leaving it.. i have the LC for dimmer work. and if i pull out the LH i want to blast something so i just leave it on max bright unless i'm going to leave it on for more than 5 min and i like the 64 steps so i can make a subtle change in the high brightness.. just taking it down a notch or two.

this ckt is just a DD controller.. not a regulated driver..so no boosting or bucking.. you need to align the Vbat and the Vf of the emitter to be close.. charlie overdrives the emitters a lot, but also makes them really easy to replace should you use your light enough to actually have the over drive wear it out.. it's a very interesting philosophy that i wouldn't do myself but apparently don't shy away from either considering a have a few LCs and have justy ordered 3 of the drivers for testing purposes..

There is something genius about the raw simplicity of this circuit.. go look at that circuit board.. one micro controler.. 4 0603 chips.. presumably a couple resistors and a couple capacitors.. and one FET.. that's really clean.

-awr

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Re: FS: LionHeart Circuits - SALE PENDING

Just pending PayPal now...man - I GOTTA get some sleeeeep...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz